My UFC on Fox 6 Bets - Post Yours (Part I)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CB Dollaway v Daniel Sarafian - CB Dollaway +160 3|15 Units 5Dimes +4.8 Units
Gabriel Gonzaga v Ben Rothwell - Gonzaga -109 2|15 Units Pinnacle +4.65 Units
Diego Nunes v Nick Lentz - Nunes -155 2|15 Units Pinnacle -2 Units
Edson Barboza v Lucas Martins - Barboza ITD -103 3|15 Units 5Dimes +2.91 Units
Francisco Drinaldo v CJ Keith - Drinaldo ITD -137 2.5|15 Units 5Dimes +1.83 Units
Diego Nunes v Nick Lentz - Nunes wins by 3 round decision +122 3|15 Units 5Dimes -3 Units
Khabib Nurmagomedov v Thiago Tavares - Nurmagomedov wins by 3 round decision +126 2|15 Units 5Dimes -2 Units

Vitor Belfort v Michael Bisping - Belfort ITD +148 2|15 Units 5Dimes +4.44 Units
Vitor Belfort v Michael Bisping - Belfort wins in round 1 +450 1|15 Units Bet365 -1 Unit
Wagner Prado v Ildemar Alcantara - Prado -205 2.5|15 Units Pinnacle -2.5 Units

-> +8.13 Units

pretty happy overall, should have gone bigger on belfort though (reminds me of hendricks - kampmann somehow). had the nunes fight totally wrong, lentz did a great job.
What is your unit size? Congrats on going positive btw.

Ignore them, they're just jealous of your 90% pick rate.
I lol'd

anybody have an simple excel spreadsheet they can send me for keeping track of bets? was gunna try to make one but ill never get around to it, Macphee perhaps?

anybody have an simple excel spreadsheet they can send me for keeping track of bets? was gunna try to make one but ill never get around to it, Macphee perhaps?

If you just want to fill out who you're betting on, odds, money..etc then I can send you mine if you PM me your email. I don't feck around with units, Kelly and all that stuff though.

What is your unit size? Congrats on going positive btw.

I lol'd

25$ = 1 unit for me, I also work for an investor though, I get 300$ for every unit profit, but it's flat staking so only 1 unit per bet.

they already did the show for that card..?

That's what I'm thinking.

Is Electricute peering into the future?

dun dun dun, dont know if it was all 3 but they did break down these fights when the line opened. i picked up koch and pettis early

ok it was just luca and trigg breaking down fights. and they took cerrone over pettis. and trigg likes ****

Last edited:
Had a good week with Bellator and my 4 main bets hitting tonight, hopefully it's setting me up for a good profitable month. Won

If you just want to fill out who you're betting on, odds, money..etc then I can send you mine if you PM me your email. I don't feck around with units, Kelly and all that stuff though.

Send me it too Dr. JKD.

theres no point of me trying to post in here if im going to be met with negativity all the time, Ill leave you guys alone seems like your always winning.

You don't discuss fights and bets. You simply announce your picks like they're law, make up fake stats about your pick accuracy, and get in confrontations because of your shitty attitude and thinking you're better than everyone. The thread wouldn't miss you because everyone else in here seems to be able to discuss things like an adult and be respectful even when we strongly disagree. Make your own thread where you can pretend to be some guru, this thread is for discussion and sharing of opinions.

Hey, O, I saw you asking about the Oddscast guys. Here were there bets. Hope you faded them guys.

• Nick: Trinaldo + Prado + Yuri + Barboza + Nunes + Markes + Vieira + Nurmagomedov + Rothwell + Sarafian + Bisping

• Adam: Trinaldo + Prado + Yuri + Barboza + Nunes + Markes + Vieira + Nurmagomedov + Gonzaga + Sarafian + Bisping

• Luca: Trinaldo + Prado + Yuri + Barboza + Nunes + Markes + Vieira + Tavares + Rothwell + Sarafian + Bisping

lol you bum

you listen to a 2 hour podcast and you don't realise those were picks not bets

each guy only bet on like 1-2 fights

not saying they did well.. but they didnt each bet on every fight .. and they advised like 10 times to not bet much on this card as its not a good betting card ..

not Luca but you have to be retarded to not tell the difference between picks and bets

I only bet on Trinaldo and won 1u, took my money and ran ..

knew this would be a BS card so stayed away

cant wait to see the line for gus/mousasi
i really think mousasi will stop him

What happened to...

clutchcamel said:
Played 1u on Bisping decision at +340, Vitor recently fought at 205 - will have a tough weight cut and I see him gassing after the 1st round.

Bisping is game planning for a decision win via cardio and he's so close to a title shot I don't think he's going to do anything reckless here.

What happened to Tavares being better at everything and him being on dog being ridiculous? Didn't that warrant a bet...?

Todays bets are
$25 on Buffalo Sabres -135 to win $18
$20 on Niners -4 @ -110 to win $18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back