My UFC on Fox 6 Bets - Post Yours (Part I)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, this tiebreak is getting intense. Both guys are fucking CRUSHING the ball on returns.

For UFC on Fox 6 I am playing:

10 on Pettis to win 10
3 on Pettis Dec to win 5.52

None of the other lines are all that enticing at the moment. If Page sounds and looks alright at weigh-ins I will probably play him if odds stay the same.

Damn BT, sorry I talked you off that points play. Berdych is fucking beasting right now.

Berdych/Djokovic is going to be a barnburner, for sure...

Damn BT, sorry I talked you off that points play. Berdych is fucking beasting right now.

Berdych/Djokovic is going to be a barnburner, for sure...

No worries, I still bet it, just bet it less than I would have. I'm impressed with Berdych but Joker might be too much for him. Awesome tiebreak though and I came away with a little money. Now on to Joker-Wawrinka un30.5..

I was very confident in Belfort and made some parlays a month ago, but I hedged a part because most people here thought Bisping was going to win. But again made a profit and should have listened to the guy here(don't know the name) that said to bet against Wagner Prado.

Went 10/2 on my 1000/1 retarday parlay. Bisping and Craig, you dissapoint =/

Sleep in Jon Kun Do. You're gonna have a rude awakening come Sunday morning when Vitor pisses in your cereal. Hope your bets fared well. I like how you don't let your Bisping favouritism cloud your betting.

:icon_cry2 haha, yeah no big surprise. Not as gutted as I thought I'd be cuz it was pretty expected. If my bets had gone bad too I would have gone Positive Balance/Luca Fury ITT though.

Do yuou not get Luca's Twitter updates? Here you go:

betluca_zps701dd561.png

haha, you dirty little shooper. I actually had to check whether tht was real or not lol

Still shocked to see CB go out striking.... his chin held up remarkable well and he just ate those heavy bombs.

I went to post on here during the fight at end of round 2 and then looked at the tv and missed CB getting that knock down and attempt to finish lol, guess that is what they wanna see, but congrats on his chin holding and he still had enough to hold his own.

Shocked to see bisping stand and bang with Vitor, really thought he would cut him off and just grapple with him and take him down for 2-3 rounds and pepper his combos in when vitors lost cardio in round 4/5 for a clear on route decision.

Guess this event showed us some guys dont follow there usual strategies against a stronger built like a tank guy, or guys with good bjj/grappling/core strength.

No worries, I still bet it, just bet it less than I would have. I'm impressed with Berdych but Joker might be too much for him. Awesome tiebreak though and I came away with a little money. Now on to Joker-Wawrinka un30.5..

I don't know man. I've been down on Nole for a while now, and I think that these big power hitters are going to give him tough matches from here on out. He lost to JMDP n the Bronze metal game, and even struggled with him in their last match, and I'm noticing a decline in mobility on the court, these days.

And in the strangest turn of events, Wawrinka has broken Djoker FIVE straight times now, but your under bet still might win... for WAWRINKA!!

I don't know man. I've been down on Nole for a while now, and I think that these big power hitters are going to give him tough matches from here on out. He lost to JMDP n the Bronze metal game, and even struggled with him in their last match, and I'm noticing a decline in mobility on the court, these days.

And in the strangest turn of events, Wawrinka has broken Djoker FIVE straight times now, but your under bet still might win... for WAWRINKA!!

Yup you're right Novak started very slow and Wawrinka took the first and Novak took the second. My under bet is screwed officially now. Took Wawrinka live in play but I don't have much confidence right now, he seems to be falling apart.

Okay we have TUF in between too so this wait won't be as long till Saturday. I haven't done any research yet, but a quick glance at the card and I think it is going to be a pretty solid card to do betting on. I love MM in this fight, I think Pettis is slightly better than Cerrone everywhere sans chin, I think Koch can finish Lamas, and for old times sake I want Rampage to KTFO Glover.
On the undercard I like Krauss a lot over Stumpff, obviously Bader over Vlad (he will probably be around -350 though).

I really don't have a clue about the next card. I like Rampage dec @+700, and I like Guida>Hioki if he's the underdog.. but other than that I've no idea what/if I'm gonna bet,

Like most people I wanna bet Cerrone/Pettis as it's close odds, but it really is the coin flip the odds suggest. Might as well stick it on roulette instead.

2ptebmh.png

Have a couple of long time parlays coming to an end this Saturday. I like Pettis a lot over Cerrone, especially at his opening line. I am on the Texiera hype train but he haven't proven himself against a top guy like Rampage yet. Jackson is very hard to finish so I like the not Texiera inside distance bet and I just added 20 on Rampage by decision at +678.

I have a small bet on Lamas that I don't even remember betting but it's all good. I expect Bader to beat vladdy, if he is -200 I will consider that a good bet. Excited as hell for the next two upcoming events!

Btw EZ how is our "Djokovic or Federer to win Aussie open" bet looking?

^ Oh yeah, forgot about Lamas. Gonna get on that shit too.

I really don't have a clue about the next card. I like Rampage dec @+700, and I like Guida>Hioki if he's the underdog.. but other than that I've no idea what/if I'm gonna bet,

Like most people I wanna bet Cerrone/Pettis as it's close odds, but it really is the coin flip the odds suggest. Might as well stick it on roulette instead.

Mighty Mouse. I know a lot of people don't like him at his current price but I do. He will have a BIG speed advantage and Dodson hits like a tank but I think Benavidez hits just as hard and he landed a big shot to hurt MM, but couldn't get near a finish.
Dodson also has great TDD, but MM is one of the best in the game at changing levels.

Mighty Mouse 50-45 UD.

Mighty Mouse. I know a lot of people don't like him at his current price but I do. He will have a BIG speed advantage and Dodson hits like a tank but I think Benavidez hits just as hard and he landed a big shot to hurt MM, but couldn't get near a finish.
Dodson also has great TDD, but MM is one of the best in the game at changing levels.

Mighty Mouse 50-45 UD.

Yeah, like you said man I just don't like dem odds, especially on someone who has like a 0% finishing rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back