My UFC on Fox 6 Bets - Post Yours (Part I)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bets were also very disappointing today but hit Dolloway big, hit Pepey pretty big, hit gonzaga and lost my other 5-6 bets.. I am definetely happy with my night but a Bisping win Woulda been an insanely good night for me. :eek: I still feel like I dodged a big bullet though especially Dolloway's and Pepey's decisions for without both of those I probably woulda lost $700 instead made $385.. A week of relaxation is sounding very good right now :) .. Hope everyone did at least okay this week, cause I see some juicy lines next week :icon_evil .

i'm in same boat dude

No prob dude. Glad we could make some money.

Well BT, you did help, I can't lie, but I bet on Vitor and my man said it was All do to JESUS!! Say ii with me brotha .. Say it loud .. JESUS!!!

✞ Bless this thread. ✞

RFA I'm on Berdych -5.5, good bet or shitty bet in your opinion? Just think he's the better player but I'm not a big tennis fan tbh except for slams

i actually have the over on that match, it is just starting now, two huge servers that will both be really hard to break, and i think anderson can win a set... if he does, the over is all but guarenteed to cover

Do yuou not get Luca's Twitte updates? Here you go:

betluca_zps65c2519d.png

So he saves his really large bets for live betting. Because the fights were going so badly for Gonzaga and Belfort that their odds would have gotten better? I would have guessed their odds got worse, they both won round 1 easily and were never in trouble (although Gonzaga didn't look like he'd be any good in the 3rd - but neither did Ben).

To be honest, I can't bet MMA on my site but they have limits on the amount you can live bet on other sports - for him to go from -500 to +2,000 doesn't seem possible based on limits and the odds getting worse for the fighter that won.

i actually have the over on that match, it is just starting now, two huge servers that will both be really hard to break, and i think anderson can win a set... if he does, the over is all but guarenteed to cover

i was going to post that but it already started so my advice wouldn't be worth anything (and it can be argued isn't worth anything anyway) but these guys seem like they'd play a lot of tie-breakers because no breaks of serve

theres a 2 major mma events EVERY weekend (except for 1) from now until march

this is bettin' season

Well BT, you did help, I can't lie, but I bet on Vitor and my man said it was All do to JESUS!! Say ii with me brotha .. Say it loud .. JESUS!!!

✞ Bless this thread. ✞

I have to admit, once I found out that Vitor and Jesus were best buddies, I couldn't bet against the guy. You and I had the same mindset, don't go against JESUS........ or his buddies. Haha,

Hmm, I dunno...

I've never watched Anderson before, but if you look at their H2H, it looks like Berdych would probably NOT cover that spread, more times than yes.

I'm not sure I would bet it, although I'm taking this slam off...

alright thanks guys. I get addicted to tennis when the big tourneys come along. Btw EZ we both won our Fed bets last night, congrats brudda.

✞ Bless this thread. ✞

OMG, Is it bad that I completely dislike Belfort for all the Jesus talk.. Why can't Jesus ever like Bisping seriously WTF... JESUS!! Okay I'm not that mad but that talk is seriously annoying and BTW I love Ur profile pic, do they make that in a shirt cause I want one SOOOOOOO Bad :icon_chee

lol you guys always seem to be making bank betting tennis

So he saves his really large bets for live betting. Because the fights were going so badly for Gonzaga and Belfort that their odds would have gotten better? I would have guessed their odds got worse, they both won round 1 easily and were never in trouble (although Gonzaga didn't look like he'd be any good in the 3rd - but neither did Ben).

To be honest, I can't bet MMA on my site but they have limits on the amount you can live bet on other sports - for him to go from -500 to +2,000 doesn't seem possible based on limits and the odds getting worse for the fighter that won.

That tweet is shooped Tom; it's an inside joke. Luca ALWAYS Livebets and wins on the picks he has announced hes playing that lose.

Like I would say, "Sorry you lost on Rothwell" and Luca would say, "Oh that ok, I bet Gonzaga live".

Maybe the shoop was too realistic. Shoulda put 1 mill. lol Still too realistic huh?

lol you guys always seem to be making bank betting tennis

not tonight, berdych is on fire.. no biggie. can't believe i broke even for the entire day lol. this tennis, like 10 hockey bets, a couple g's on mma.. and nothin changed haha. certainly could have been worse. did my first fanduel things in hockey today, won a bunch there :) hella fun.. or at least it is when you cash on both of your first tourney entries :)

and thats why I was on Vitor guys, thats why.

and thats why I was on Vitor guys, thats why.

Link to the post where you predicted a head kick KO? Or link to where you even mention Vitor's head kicks, at all?

Better yet, link to the post where you posted actual bets? You know... The actual reason for this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back