My ex's baby sister tried to get the D the other day.

sounds fine to me.
not like you were secretly wanting to bang her the whole time you were with her sister.

Do it.

Your son needs a step mom who is also his aunt.

Keep the text messages as evidence if any drama should jump off. The fact that she is so insistent on trying to get you to sleep with her despite the fact that you're the father of her sisters baby just shows you where her heads at, do NOT bang this chick it is bound to cause you more trouble then it's worth. You did the right thing by kicking her out, avoid her like the plague and honestly it may be painful to do but you should consider telling her sister, that is if you didn't send any text messages saying you would "bang" her if things were different.

Keep it in the family dude.

Thats what I always say

u wanna fuck her? then fuck her. i wouldn't take the relationship too seriously unless she really proved herself worthy other than being a nice piece of ass, besides,you don't have to tell your son that you banged his aunt if you dont want to take her seriously. if you do take her seriously, tell your son that'd he understand once he's older. the thing with women is this: once you put an ounce of your heart on the line, you already lost. think with your head and the other one below. life is a fucking game. play it the way you want. your life,your rules. she's not blood so it's all good.now if she was blood related, that's fucking gross.

Last edited:
"Tried" lol. Just send her my way TS you wouldn't know what to do with it.

It has been a jewish tradition for a widower to marry his "younger sister-in-law" (his dead wife's younger sister/s).

A jewish dude gets married. His wife has 2 younger sisters. Then, she dies. So he marries the second one. After some time, the father-in-law notices that the dude is hitting on the youngest daughter. The old man tells him:
- Son, defuq you doin'? Hath thou no shame at all? Why art thou hitting on mah youngest? WTF?!!!
The dude replies:
- Father, tell me, if Rivka died unexpectedly, would you give Rachel to me?
- But, of course, such is our tradition!!!
- So..., are you not happy that Rivka is still alive?

p.s. but in all seriousness, your situation is fucked up, ts. I wouldn't know what to do in it.

u wanna fuck her? then fuck her. i wouldn't take the relationship too seriously unless she really proved herself worthy other than being a nice piece of ass, besides,you don't have to tell your son that you banged his aunt if you dont want to take her seriously. if you do take her seriously, tell your son that'd he understand once he's older. the thing with women is this: once you put an ounce of your heart on the line, you already lost. think with your head and the other one below. life is a fucking game. play it the way you want. your life,your rules. she's not blood so it's all good.now if she was blood related, that's fucking gross.
You don't sound like a very successful person.

Go for it. You're concern for your son is duly noted but trust me, one day he'll be at a function with his mom and aunt and just start chuckling that his dad was alpha enough to wreck them both and hopefully create a life long point of contention between them.

I recently left my sons mother and moved out of the house. 2 days ago her younger sister dropped my son off at my house late after taking him to some christmas show. She came in the house and laid him in his crib and came down stairs and said she needed some advice. I had always tried to encourage her to make something out of her self because out of everyone in her family she seems to be the only one who wants to do more than work a 9 to 5 for the rest of her life. Well she sits down and starts to talk about her boyfriend who isn't treating her right and ask what she should do. I give her the general you got a lot going for your self pep talk saying she is beautiful and smart and could get any man she wants and then shit got awkward real quick. She tells me she wishes I had met her instead of her sister and that her sister was an idiot for the way she had treated me and thenot she scoots over to me and tried to kiss me! I'm in my mid 30s' my babies mom is in her early 30's and her sister is 25 with the most amazing ass I have ever seen. I jumped up before she could get to me grabbed her coat and said "you got to go!" I told her if it wasn't for my son I would fuck the shit out of her but I don't need that kind of drama in my life.

This was 2 days ago and she has text me 23 times and left 4 voice mails for me to call her. From her texts she doesn't seemed concerned at all about her sister and has made it very clear she wants to be with me and not just sex, she wants a relationship. I can't lie I have often wished I had met her instead of her sister but the reality is I didnt.

Not sure what to do about this one. if it weren't for my son I would get with her in a heart beat and probably start a relationship with her but with the way shit is nothing good can come out of either banging her or starting somthing more serious.

The only way this avoids you fucking up your knowing your son is if the ex isn't against it. I'm sure you don't have a mature enough relationship with her to weather fucking her sister so back off. Tell the younger that you'd green light it if that wasn't a problem.

Might get illicit secret sex. The best kind.

I didn't think it was possible to simultaneously gain and lose respect for a poster in the course of the same post. But somehow TS pulled it off.

what gained and caused me to lose your respect lol?
I respect you didn't bang because of the implications to your son, but I don't respect you denied Sherdog a ridiculous thread about you banging your son's aunt.

I kid, you're a good guy. Don't change.

Show up with her to families Christmas thing with her

Bro, do we have to state the obvious here?

PRsUjK7.gif
Nearly pissed myself with this post mate...classic!But as far as hooking up with the sister...fuck that mess chara.

Back