My ex's baby sister tried to get the D the other day.

Imalive

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I recently left my sons mother and moved out of the house. 2 days ago her younger sister dropped my son off at my house late after taking him to some christmas show. She came in the house and laid him in his crib and came down stairs and said she needed some advice. I had always tried to encourage her to make something out of her self because out of everyone in her family she seems to be the only one who wants to do more than work a 9 to 5 for the rest of her life. Well she sits down and starts to talk about her boyfriend who isn't treating her right and ask what she should do. I give her the general you got a lot going for your self pep talk saying she is beautiful and smart and could get any man she wants and then shit got awkward real quick. She tells me she wishes I had met her instead of her sister and that her sister was an idiot for the way she had treated me and thenot she scoots over to me and tried to kiss me! I'm in my mid 30s' my babies mom is in her early 30's and her sister is 25 with the most amazing ass I have ever seen. I jumped up before she could get to me grabbed her coat and said "you got to go!" I told her if it wasn't for my son I would fuck the shit out of her but I don't need that kind of drama in my life.

This was 2 days ago and she has text me 23 times and left 4 voice mails for me to call her. From her texts she doesn't seemed concerned at all about her sister and has made it very clear she wants to be with me and not just sex, she wants a relationship. I can't lie I have often wished I had met her instead of her sister but the reality is I didnt.

Not sure what to do about this one. if it weren't for my son I would get with her in a heart beat and probably start a relationship with her but with the way shit is nothing good can come out of either banging her or starting somthing more serious.

see if you can get a three way with the sister and the baby-mama.

the most amazing ass I've ever seen

Bro, do we have to state the obvious here?

PRsUjK7.gif

I recently left my sons mother and moved out of the house. 2 days ago her younger sister dropped my son off at my house late after taking him to some christmas show. She came in the house and laid him in his crib and came down stairs and said she needed some advice. I had always tried to encourage her to make something out of her self because out of everyone in her family she seems to be the only one who wants to do more than work a 9 to 5 for the rest of her life. Well she sits down and starts to talk about her boyfriend who isn't treating her right and ask what she should do. I give her the general you got a lot going for your self pep talk saying she is beautiful and smart and could get any man she wants and then shit got awkward real quick. She tells me she wishes I had met her instead of her sister and that her sister was an idiot for the way she had treated me and thenot she scoots over to me and tried to kiss me! I'm in my mid 30s' my babies mom is in her early 30's and her sister is 25 with the most amazing ass I have ever seen. I jumped up before she could get to me grabbed her coat and said "you got to go!" I told her if it wasn't for my son I would fuck the shit out of her but I don't need that kind of drama in my life.

This was 2 days ago and she has text me 23 times and left 4 voice mails for me to call her. From her texts she doesn't seemed concerned at all about her sister and has made it very clear she wants to be with me and not just sex, she wants a relationship. I can't lie I have often wished I had met her instead of her sister but the reality is I didnt.

Not sure what to do about this one. if it weren't for my son I would get with her in a heart beat and probably start a relationship with her but with the way shit is nothing good can come out of either banging her or starting somthing more serious.

you fucked up. You owe your sons mother nothing. Should have gone for the hot 25 year old with the killer ass. #yolo brudda.

She will grow up and get married someday, and leave you full of regrets.

No harm no foul. Let her know you don't want anything serious up front, then put it in the back.

you fucked up. You owe your sons mother nothing. Should have gone for the hot 25 year old with the killer ass. #yolo brudda.
trust me I didn't turn her down out of respect for my babies mother, I hate that bitch. I turned her down out of respect for my son and wanting to avoid the shit storm it would create.

Honestly, do what's best for your son.

While I can only imagine what restraint it took for you to say no to an attractive younger woman, the inevitable fallout (mother angry at you + sister, highly volatile family situation) will potentially fuck up your relationship with your kid moving forward.

Pics damnit!

How many times do we have to say pics!

maxresdefault.jpg

trust me I didn't turn her down out of respect for my babies mother, I hate that bitch. I turned her down out of respect for my son and wanting to avoid the shit storm it would create.

your son is old enough to be sleeping in a crib, he doesn't give a fuck. its all in your head. your baby momma sister raising your kid with you would be the ultimate fuck you to your ex.

mansw.gif

literally none of this is true.

I-dont-believe-you.gif

Hey! Dumb-ass;
I give her the general you got a lot going for your self pep talk saying she is beautiful and smart and could get any man she wants
In the Court of Woman's Law, that's as good as penetration right there.

Close, but no cigar. No story ever will trump PhantomNugget's when he came on his sister's feet while she was asleep. That's A-level depravity right there.

Rough call. You definitely have to talk to her. You can't have her turning sour and going to the ex and her boyfriend about it. Then you have a whole family who is angry at you for different reasons. If she can't understand the impropriety of going sister to sister after so soon (how soon) of being out of the relationship, she may be a bad move to begin with. On the other hand, if you think she has potential, it could just be a basic upgrade. And if you think she could be discreet, it is some grimy naughty revenge fucking. If she went at you like that, she probably had thought about long before but couldn't bring herself to get in her sister's business like that. Now? She wants strike while the iron is hot. Respeck.

Back