My ex's baby sister tried to get the D the other day.

I recently left my sons mother and moved out of the house. 2 days ago her younger sister dropped my son off at my house late after taking him to some christmas show. She came in the house and laid him in his crib and came down stairs and said she needed some advice. I had always tried to encourage her to make something out of her self because out of everyone in her family she seems to be the only one who wants to do more than work a 9 to 5 for the rest of her life. Well she sits down and starts to talk about her boyfriend who isn't treating her right and ask what she should do. I give her the general you got a lot going for your self pep talk saying she is beautiful and smart and could get any man she wants and then shit got awkward real quick. She tells me she wishes I had met her instead of her sister and that her sister was an idiot for the way she had treated me and thenot she scoots over to me and tried to kiss me! I'm in my mid 30s' my babies mom is in her early 30's and her sister is 25 with the most amazing ass I have ever seen. I jumped up before she could get to me grabbed her coat and said "you got to go!" I told her if it wasn't for my son I would fuck the shit out of her but I don't need that kind of drama in my life.

This was 2 days ago and she has text me 23 times and left 4 voice mails for me to call her. From her texts she doesn't seemed concerned at all about her sister and has made it very clear she wants to be with me and not just sex, she wants a relationship. I can't lie I have often wished I had met her instead of her sister but the reality is I didnt.

Not sure what to do about this one. if it weren't for my son I would get with her in a heart beat and probably start a relationship with her but with the way shit is nothing good can come out of either banging her or starting somthing more serious.

You made the right choice. Can you imagine the drama of you got her pregnant lol..

Could she have sent her over to try and get him to sleep with the sister for leverage and/or help gaining custody of the kiddo?
that would not help her get custody. we have joint custody and I have him half of the time.

Sounds like a delicious Chinese dish. I always get it with extra shrimp.

post-9-1174361472.gif

But surprisingly spot on.

I keep checking in to see if you cracked ts but you're still holding on strong.

It would have sounded good until you said she sent you 20+ texts and 4 voicemails.

That's red flag territory bro. She's crazy.

update:

I had text her back a couple times and explained to her that there is no possible way anything could happen between us. I apologized if I gave her the wrong impression because I have flirted with her in the past but I have been very aware of what evidence I have been leaving so I didn't mention the flirting part. She has tried to call me every time I texted her but I never answered. This morning after I picked up my son from his mother's I come home to find her sitting in her car in my drive way! I stop in front my house and call her to ask what she is doing and she said she came to apologize!! I told her no need and said I'm going to the store and drove off. I haven't heard from her since.

sorry nothing more juicy to post, wasn't even going to mention it but now I'm thinking this chick might actually be fucked up in the head and I have been worrying what she has up her sleeve.

This can't possibly end well.

Best case scenario is it doesn't cause a shit storm but what if you end up having a kid with the younger sister at all, then your first son is half brother/cousin with your own next son.

you fucked up. You owe your sons mother nothing. Should have gone for the hot 25 year old with the killer ass. #yolo brudda.

Pretty sure he was right when he said he didn't need the drama.

He has a child.

How desperate for sex are you guys that the situation doesn't matter?

I was thinking about this thread while I was driving yesterday, and while banging the sister would be great revenge against your Ex, it could 'breed consequences.'

Technically, if you knock up the sister, then your current kid and newborn kid would be half-siblings.... AND cousins.

Unless you live in Utah, it's probably frowned upon.

Back