My ex's baby sister tried to get the D the other day.

This is a hard one. Depends on what the break up was. For instance my ex cheated on me and I'm not sure but slept with some of my old friends who I was no longer friends with. I proceeded to bang her friends who were no longer friends with her (cause she banged their bf's). If you and your ex broke up because of other reasons like it just wasn't working then no I wouldn't bang her sister that's a fucked up move to pull.

Tell her you know some Sherdoggers that are willing to bang her.

Why did you introduce her as your son's, mom's, baby sister? Just say your ex's sister.

Why did you introduce her as your son's, mom's, baby sister? Just say your ex's sister.

So fucking confusing I spent like 2 minutes trying to decipher that shit then I was like WTF just say your ex's sister.

your goal is to set up a menage. family building sexercises

Just do it. Drama will come and go, but your memory of pussy denied, will remain until your dying day.

Just let her bang bro

Well my friend you have will power like I've never even heard of. Given the situation and bad feelings about the ex I can't say I wouldn't of.

jesus...i had to read that 3 times.. your sons aunt? fuck. lol

trust me I didn't turn her down out of respect for my babies mother, I hate that bitch. I turned her down out of respect for my son and wanting to avoid the shit storm it would create.
Your son if you raise him right we be so stoked on that story and brag about you to his friends.
Bang the sis

or ex's sister...

Back