My ex's baby sister tried to get the D the other day.

if the story is rtrue. u must mate with this woman or forever regret it

TS trying not to call her after reading this thread

giphy.gif

This!!! It's a trap...blood is thicker than semen, or something like that :D

Yep yep, unless he knocks up baby sister too. Then he's both their blood and coincidentally the sucker paying child support to both of them.

Still might be worth saying you knocked up a pair of sisters.

Might have been believable but you got greedy with the 20 texts and 4 voicemails.

No one does that

I recently left my sons mother and moved out of the house. 2 days ago her younger sister dropped my son off at my house late after taking him to some christmas show. She came in the house and laid him in his crib and came down stairs and said she needed some advice. I had always tried to encourage her to make something out of her self because out of everyone in her family she seems to be the only one who wants to do more than work a 9 to 5 for the rest of her life. Well she sits down and starts to talk about her boyfriend who isn't treating her right and ask what she should do. I give her the general you got a lot going for your self pep talk saying she is beautiful and smart and could get any man she wants and then shit got awkward real quick. She tells me she wishes I had met her instead of her sister and that her sister was an idiot for the way she had treated me and thenot she scoots over to me and tried to kiss me! I'm in my mid 30s' my babies mom is in her early 30's and her sister is 25 with the most amazing ass I have ever seen. I jumped up before she could get to me grabbed her coat and said "you got to go!" I told her if it wasn't for my son I would fuck the shit out of her but I don't need that kind of drama in my life.

This was 2 days ago and she has text me 23 times and left 4 voice mails for me to call her. From her texts she doesn't seemed concerned at all about her sister and has made it very clear she wants to be with me and not just sex, she wants a relationship. I can't lie I have often wished I had met her instead of her sister but the reality is I didnt.

Not sure what to do about this one. if it weren't for my son I would get with her in a heart beat and probably start a relationship with her but with the way shit is nothing good can come out of either banging her or starting somthing more serious.

Fuck her dude.

I recently left my sons mother and moved out of the house. 2 days ago her younger sister dropped my son off at my house late after taking him to some christmas show. She came in the house and laid him in his crib and came down stairs and said she needed some advice. I had always tried to encourage her to make something out of her self because out of everyone in her family she seems to be the only one who wants to do more than work a 9 to 5 for the rest of her life. Well she sits down and starts to talk about her boyfriend who isn't treating her right and ask what she should do. I give her the general you got a lot going for your self pep talk saying she is beautiful and smart and could get any man she wants and then shit got awkward real quick. She tells me she wishes I had met her instead of her sister and that her sister was an idiot for the way she had treated me and thenot she scoots over to me and tried to kiss me! I'm in my mid 30s' my babies mom is in her early 30's and her sister is 25 with the most amazing ass I have ever seen. I jumped up before she could get to me grabbed her coat and said "you got to go!" I told her if it wasn't for my son I would fuck the shit out of her but I don't need that kind of drama in my life.

This was 2 days ago and she has text me 23 times and left 4 voice mails for me to call her. From her texts she doesn't seemed concerned at all about her sister and has made it very clear she wants to be with me and not just sex, she wants a relationship. I can't lie I have often wished I had met her instead of her sister but the reality is I didnt.

Not sure what to do about this one. if it weren't for my son I would get with her in a heart beat and probably start a relationship with her but with the way shit is nothing good can come out of either banging her or starting somthing more serious.

What's your concern? That it will stir up shit with her family? Tell her if she gets the OK from them, then you're in, if not, keep avoiding.

Should standing 69'ed her right in that very room. You aren't with her sister anymore...unless you are married to her and she is using her sister to get you in some shenanigans.

you fucked up. You owe your sons mother nothing. Should have gone for the hot 25 year old with the killer ass. #yolo brudda.

No man. too much drama. I know it's hard ( pun intended ) but you made the better choice.

trust me I didn't turn her down out of respect for my babies mother, I hate that bitch. I turned her down out of respect for my son and wanting to avoid the shit storm it would create.

Fuck that.

Bust a nut.

No man. too much drama. I know it's hard ( pun intended ) but you made the better choice.
Drama is only what you make of it. Especially when you're a grown ass man. What, some people are going to say dumb shit on a website (Facebook)? Boohoo. You don't have to answer calls. You don't have to reply to texts. "Drama" these days consists of dealing with people's retardation on a computer screen. Boohoo.

1. Fuck the sister
2. Upgrade your woman
3. ???
4. Profit

Drama is only what you make of it. Especially when you're a grown ass man. What, some people are going to say dumb shit on a website (Facebook)? Boohoo. You don't have to answer calls. You don't have to reply to texts. "Drama" these days consists of dealing with people's retardation on a computer screen. Boohoo.

1. Fuck the sister
2. Upgrade your woman
3. ???
4. Profit

and lose the respect of your child when he's old enough to know his dad banged his aunt.

there's other fish n the sea

and lose the respect of your child when he's old enough to know his dad banged his aunt.

there's other fish n the sea

Raise your son well, give him opportunity and buy him a PlayStation 6. He's not going to care he's being raised by his aunt ( who is really his mom because she's raised him his whole life)

it took me a second before I realized he wasn't talking about his ex babysitter.

Back