My big stupid hype trains thread.

There was that one guy who fought on the XMMA card or whatever who is completely blind in one eye and just kept getting clipped by the hook from that side

if he can get approved in America, everyone can

I remember Gaethje's vision used to be awful before he got laser surgery too.

UFC Fight-pass ancounced signing of the promotion.. CFS : Cage Fight Series (Ettl Brother's Cage Fights) (Austria, Germany).

Do you know any of the fighters there to keep an eye on?

UFC Fight-pass ancounced signing of the promotion.. CFS : Cage Fight Series (Ettl Brother's Cage Fights) (Austria, Germany).

Do you know any of the fighters there to keep an eye on?

They haven't had an event since before covid, so I think they'll be starting from scratch pretty much.

So this weekend we have...

ONE on Friday (Boxnation in the UK, not sure elsewhere)

LW - Saygid Arslanaliev (27/Turkey/8-2) has a rematch against Timofey Nastyukhin (14-5)
HW - #7 Ji Won Kang (26/South Korea/5-0) has a good prospects fight with BJJ legend #11 Marcus Buchecha
FLW - #6 Yuya Wakamuatsu (26/Japan/14-4) fights Hu Yong (China/7-2)

Battlefield on Friday (Fight Pass)

BW - Serhiy Sidey (25/Canada/5-1) Vs Ali Wasuk (?/Canada/4-1) for the title

LFA on Friday (Fight Pass)

MW - #6 LHW Josh Silveira (28/USA/6-0) drops to MW to try and become a double champ against Jared Revel (11-2)
BW - Richard Palencia (31/USA/9-0) and #27 Allan Begosso (26/Brazil/6-0-1) fight for Zviad's old belt
FLW - #18 Clayton Carpenter (25/USA/4-0) fights Rodney Kealohi (5-2)

ACA on Saturday

LHW - #16 Elkhan Musaev (Russia/7-1) has the always tough Wagner Prado (16-5-1)

Arena Global on Saturday

WFLW - #5 Brena Cardozo (27/Brazil/5-1) fights journeywoman Rayla Nascimento (6-8) for the belt

Armageddon on Saturday

LHW - #10 Ivan Erslan (30/Croatia/10-1) might have left KSW and fights UFC vet Luis Henrique Da Silva (16-7)
WW - Nikola Joksovic (27/Serbia/7-0) from Bulgarian Top Team who I keep an eye on fights Marko Ostanek (4-1)

Oktagon on Saturday

WW - David Kozma (29/Czech Republic/28-11) is actually 18-2 in his last 20 and defends his belt against UFC vet Bojan Velickovic (20-10-2)
WW - Losene Keita (23/Guinea/6-0) steps up against Karol Rysavy (28/Slovakia/9-3)

Akira FC on Saturday

LHW - Mohamed Amine (24/Morocco/3-0) fights Leo Pla (12-8)

Rogue MMA on Sunday

FW - Jack Jenkins (Australia/7-2) fights Jason Petropoulos (4-4)

They haven't had an event since before covid, so I think they'll be starting from scratch pretty much.

Cage_Fight_Series.png
On their web site they say their first event back on ufc fight pass won't be until Feb.
They list several interesting fighters not sure any are still there.

Like Julie Dorny 2-0 Women Featherweight with a black belt in judo.
"Julia Dorny is a German athlete. Media scientist, journalist and TV presenter who has won the World and European Championships in the three types of martial arts fields She is the only female athlete in the world to win a judo championship. mixed martial arts and sumo wrestling She is the first German woman to become an MMA European Champion."

LW - Saygid Arslanaliev (27/Turkey/8-2) has a rematch against Timofey Nastyukhin (14-5)
HW - #7 Ji Won Kang (26/South Korea/5-0) has a good prospects fight with BJJ legend #11 Marcus Buchecha

MW - #6 LHW Josh Silveira (28/USA/6-0) drops to MW to try and become a double champ against Jared Revel (11-2)
BW - Richard Palencia (31/USA/9-0) and #27 Allan Begosso (26/Brazil/6-0-1) fight for Zviad's old belt

ACA on Saturday

Arena Global on Saturday

WFLW - #5 Brena Cardozo (27/Brazil/5-1) fights journeywoman Rayla Nascimento (6-8) for the belt

Armageddon on Saturday

LHW - #10 Ivan Erslan (30/Croatia/10-1) might have left KSW and fights UFC vet Luis Henrique Da Silva (16-7)
WW - Nikola Joksovic (27/Serbia/7-0) from Bulgarian Top Team who I keep an eye on fights Marko Ostanek (4-1)

Oktagon on Saturday

WW - David Kozma (29/Czech Republic/28-11) is actually 18-2 in his last 20 and defends his belt against UFC vet Bojan Velickovic (20-10-2)
WW - Losene Keita (23/Guinea/6-0) steps up against Karol Rysavy (28/Slovakia/9-3)

Akira FC on Saturday

Rogue MMA on Sunday

Don't know if you aware, but according to Wiki there is a Road to ONE event in Armenia that happens at Saturday. Don't know about prospects (I think I've seen only one guy before) but it is probably a free mma and kickboxing event at Saturday.

ACA on Saturday

Arena Global on Saturday

Armageddon on Saturday

Oktagon on Saturday

Akira FC on Saturday

Rogue MMA on Sunday

Awesome. Thanks.

Marcus-Almeida-Anderson-Silva-Revolution-1920X1280-8-600x400.jpg

Marcus Buchecha

Country - Brazil
Weight Class - Heavyweight
Promotion - ONE
Record : 2-0

Buchecha being able to implement a good wrestling game to get to his absolutely elite BJJ is bad news for everyone else. Buchecha using ground and pound to open up opportunities for him to better use his BJJ is also bad news for everyone else. Buchecha subbing a fellow unbeaten prospect with ease after absolutely dominating a fight against a guy who'd been able to hold off high level wrestlers in the past is extremely bad news for everyone else.

Buchecha is bad news all round.

Saygid-Guseyn-Arslanaliev-D4S_4184-76.jpg

Saygid Arslanaliev

Country - Turkey
Weight Class - Lightweight
Promotion - ONE
Record : 9-2

A really solid bounce back performance from Dagi in an absolute shootout against Timofey Nastyukhin. Impressive belief in power and chin to stand there and trade bombs with someone like Nasty and come out on top. Took a couple of solid shots, but ended up dishing out far more punishment than he took.

46bb51dc-3926-11ec-bf9d-b73b258185bb_image_hires_120009.jpg

Stamp Fairtex

Country - Thailand
Weight Class - Atomweight
Promotion - ONE
Record : 8-1

Obviously having held both the ONE kickboxing and Muay Thai titles we knew that Stamp had the striking chops, but she's really developing well in the grappling to go with it. She's developed solid takedown defence against the fence and if someone does get her down she's now extremely dangerous off her back, throwing up triangles and armbars with solid set-ups and techniques.

An outstanding striker being able to throw without worrying too much because they know they have a dangerous guard if they get taken down is always a nice combination.

Buchecha keeping active is great. I just hope he doesnt stay much longer in ONE, he's got like 3-4 decent fights there for him (all of which are pretty interesting though)

Buchecha keeping active is great. I just hope he doesnt stay much longer in ONE, he's got like 3-4 decent fights there for him (all of which are pretty interesting though)

I think maybe do Kornilov next and let Bhullar fight Malykhin for the title, then fight the winner of that.

But yeah, he's 31 already, hopefully he's not signed one of Chatri's ownership of your soul contracts, because once a guy like that gets to 5-0 against decent comp it's UFC time.

Who are you to have your own thread. Narcissistic much. You are a nobody. Just call it hype train thread or something.

Who are you to have your own thread. Narcissistic much. You are a nobody. Just call it hype train thread or something.

.......it would still be 'his' thread, though. How does that solve your problem?

I think maybe do Kornilov next and let Bhullar fight Malykhin for the title, then fight the winner of that.

But yeah, he's 31 already, hopefully he's not signed one of Chatri's ownership of your soul contracts, because once a guy like that gets to 5-0 against decent comp it's UFC time.

Id happily see him fight Aliakbari too, actually

Probably should have made complaints about the thread format at some point in the first 50 pages.

564767.jpg

I dont have a problem. Its you who has a problem. Its not his thread. Its whoever owns this websites thread.

It's a thread where I post little snapshots about fighters who impress me. People seem to like it. I don't think it's a big deal that it has the word my in it.

Back