My big stupid hype trains thread.

Why isn't EFC on FP yet? Thought that was a done deal.

Last time I looked at the CW card for Friday it had about 5 fights. Delighted to see there's 12 at the moment. Should mean there's double figures for us Friday night.

upload_2021-12-6_15-14-3.png

Nice little title fight in a Brazilian promotion btw. Well earned for Cassio

Last time I looked at the CW card for Friday it had about 5 fights. Delighted to see there's 12 at the moment. Should mean there's double figures for us Friday night.

View attachment 895361

Looks like Cassio has been honing his skills in his three years off, I'm sure he'll be a different animal.

Dominium on Saturday

BW - Marcio Dos Santos (23/Brazil/10-0) fights for the belt against Luis Felipe (15-7)

On e-paper this guy looks like a world beater. Only 23. Added his tapology to my bookmarks.

Do you have your eye on him in your rankings?

On e-paper this guy looks like a world beater. Only 23. Added his tapology to my bookmarks.

Do you have your eye on him in your rankings?

Haven't caught any of his fights yet, but got my eye on him for sure. Only real concern is level of competition so far, but the last guy and this guy he's fighting look like journeymen rather than cans so it seems he's stepping it up.

View attachment 895361

Now that is a fucking scrap, right there.

Eagle FC was never signed to Fight Pass, They made excuses... mainly thought they just weren't gonna take a chance on a new organization. Remember Stephan Bonnar tried at one time to get his promotion North Star Combat on Fight Pass.

Think I would rather get AMC Fight Nights Global back.

But think UFC Fight Pass put a lot of effort into getting M-1 and it somehow backfired on them.. wonder if it is a court case somewhere ... as M-1 hated UFC and were forced into a relationship by their backers. Now M-1 has no shows??

Eagle FC was never signed to Fight Pass, They made excuses... mainly thought they just weren't gonna take a chance on a new organization. Remember Stephan Bonnar tried at one time to get his promotion North Star Combat on Fight Pass.

But think UFC Fight Pass put a lot of effort into getting M-1 and it somehow backfired on them.. wonder if it is a court case somewhere ... as M-1 hated UFC and were forced into a relationship by their backers. Now M-1 has no shows??

I don't think M-1 hated them as such, I think that was when they were tied in with Finkelstein which I don't think they are anymore. I think the main issue for them is that they took time off for the pandemic and in that time EFC and Open FC opened up and RCC seemed to increase budget and those three started hoovering up a lot of the talent that wasn't either in ACA or foreign promotions.

Updated ze rankings

#22 WW Darian Weeks signed for the UFC since last time.

I've amended the OP to include links to the rankings because I can't be bothered copying and pasting the links every week, so if you want to look at the overall rankings they'll always be in the OP. I'll try and include a bit about each fighter over time as well, but I'll do that bit by bit.

Heavyweight- Biggest mover is Buchecha up to #2, lower down new entries for Vitor Resende (19), Anton Vyazigin (21), Azamat Nufillaev (33), Nurgali Nurgipuly (36)

Light Heavyweight - Biggest mover is Elkhan Musaev up to #8, new entry for Akhmad Gasanov (25)

Middleweight - Biggest mover is Sharaputdin Magomedov who's up to #2 because he looks ace, Josh Silveira is in at #5 after dropping a weight class, other new entries for Kamil Onisczcuk (15) and Joel Bauman (27)

Welterweight - Alfonso Levya and Yusaku Kinoshita are new at 19 and 20 and new entries for Ray Waters (30) and Leonardo Blasco (41)

Lightweight - Dagi Arslanaliev back in at #13

Featherweight - New lower down entries for Aaron Canate (44), Nikolay Samsuev (45)

Bantamweight - Akhmed Musakaev in at #18, Serhiy Sidey in at #56

Flyweight - Clayton Carpenter moves up to #10, Igor Da Silva new at #38

W Flyweight - Ivana Siric new at #14

Strawweight - I put Stamp Fairtex at #8 as I think she'd be okay at that weight in the UFC, other new entry is Nadia Vera at #18

Last edited:
You make copying and pasting sound like too much work... though if copying form Tapology and pasting.. then fixing it that is work..
Strawweight Prospects Outside the UFC and Bellator
Hellowhosthat
1st Degree Purple Belt
Member Since 2020.06.27

1. 1

Josefine_Lindgren_Knutsson-hs.jpg

Josefine Lindgren Knutsson
    "THUNDER"
    3-0-0
    25 - Sweden - Fight Club Rush

Knutsson is one of those prospects that gives you the feeling that you're watching the rise of a future UFC champion when you watch her, she's just absolutely amazingly good for a 3-0 fighter.

I think she's probably the fastest WMMA fighter I've seen in terms of handspeed, her combos are just lightning quick and there's no tell on her kicks at all and they come in from all angles. Sometimes crowds her own work and ends up in the clinch when she doesn't need to but then starts throwing nasty elbows at people, just disfiguring her opponents.

She's the only female member of the Allstars Wolf pack and I think she trains pretty much exclusively with dudes. Even though she's only 3-0 I think she could sign with the UFC tomorrow and beat a good amount of the roster already.
  2. 2

viktoria_dudakova.jpg

Viktoriya Dudakova
    5-0-0
    22 - Russia - Open FC

Seemed to be dealing with a bit of a cold during the GP final against Marina Shutova, went to the well a few too many times with the inside trip which worked well initially but she started getting reversed with it. Very comfortable on the bottom though. Took over the grappling in the second round and secured a standing RNC before pulling her opponent back onto the hooks for a sweet finish. Not quite UFC ready yet, but will be soon.
  3. 3

29416950_940544456108365_8281143893869723648_n.jpg

Maria Silva
    "VIÚVA NEGRA"
    7-0-0
    25 - Brazil - AFL

Not given a contract on DWCS despite completely dominating her opponent. It seems a lack of urgency to finish cost her although she was clearly in control at all points.

Outside her DWCS appearance she's got great all round skills, she's shown quality striking (has an undefeated kickboxing record) and is very aggressive at getting in girls faces, great wrestling and can sub people off her back and dominate position on top.

Difficult to see an obvious weakness for people to try and exploit really.
  4. 4

44481279_853551208357534_5231934116932354048_n1111.jpg

Yazmin Jauregui
    8-0-0
    22 - Mexico - Combate Global

Great pressure fighter with fast hands who comes forwards blitzing people with combinations and swarming them against the cage in a manner reminiscent of Joanna Jendrzejczyk. Like Joanna she's also really good at using the cage to stand back up when people manage to get inside her and clinch and take her down.
  5. 5

valesca2.jpg

Valesca Machado
    "TINA BLACK"
    8-3-0, 1 NC
  6. 6

Angela-Lee-hs.jpg

Angela Lee
    "UNSTOPPABLE"
    10-2-0
  7. 7

Untitled.jpg

Melissa Martinez
    "SUPER MELLY"
    7-0-0
  8. 8

Stamp-hs.jpg

Stamp Fairtex
    "STAMP FAIRTEX"
    8-1-0
    24 - Thailand - ONE

Obviously having held both the ONE kickboxing and Muay Thai titles we knew that Stamp had the striking chops, but she's really developing well in the grappling to go with it. She's developed solid takedown defence against the fence and if someone does get her down she's now extremely dangerous off her back, throwing up triangles and armbars with solid set-ups and techniques.

An outstanding striker being able to throw without worrying too much because they know they have a dangerous guard if they get taken down is always a nice combination.
  9. 9

Untitleds.jpg

Jaqueline Amorim
    "JACQUE"
    4-0-0
  10. 10

Ewelina_Woz%CC%81niak-hs.jpg

Ewelina Woźniak
    "THE MAD QUEEN"
    6-0-0
    11+
  11. 11

Screen_Shot_2020-07-28_at_10.06.05_PM.png

Yasmin Castanho
    "MONSTRINHA" | 5-0-0
  12. 12

Emily_Ducote-hs.png

Emily Ducote
    "GORDINHA" | 10-6-0
  13. 13

Svetlana_Gotsyk-hs.jpg

Svetlana Gotsyk
    "THE PHOENIX BIRD" | 13-5-0
  14. 14

ronda2.jpg

Stephanie Luciano
    "RONDINHA" | 3-0-0
  15. 15

day2.jpg

Dayane Souza
    "MONSTER" | 8-1-1
  16. 16

Untitledda.jpg

Tania Torres
    5-0-0
  17. 17

karolina_wojcik_headshot_4.jpg

Karolina Wójcik
    "POLISH ASSASSIN" | 8-2-0
  18. 18

nadia_vera_headshot.jpg

Nadia Vera
    3-1-0
    32 - Mexico - Budo Sento

Late starter who looks incredible against weak opposition but lost in toughest fight. Has an impressive array of kicks which are very fast, come from all angles and don't seem to impact her cardio too much. Took lower level opponent down at will and advanced position and did a good amount of damage on the ground. Really went for it when sensed a stoppage.
  19. 19

mannhead.png

Marnic Mann
    "THE SAWED-OFF SAVAGE" | 4-0-0
  20. 20

Loveth_Young-hs.jpg

Loveth Young
    "NIGERIAN TERMINATOR" | 3-1-1

View attachment 895361

Maybe not all but at least some of EFC events are broadcasted live on Youtube.

I think I mentioned it in another thread, EFC (under other names) is holding events since 2013 so not a new org.
Btw I only recently realized that EFC still doesn't even have a website.

M-1 was on Fight Pass? How is it backfired? Yeah, no shows.
I don't think M-1 hated them as such, I think that was when they were tied in with Finkelstein which I don't think they are anymore. I think the main issue for them is that they took time off for the pandemic and in that time EFC and Open FC opened up and RCC seemed to increase budget and those three started hoovering up a lot of the talent that wasn't either in ACA or foreign promotions.
Finkelstein is still the owner and that the reason for no shows, others are involved (to my understanding) with criminal/oligarch/government money so they don't care. I think Open FC and RCC allow their fighters to fight in other orgs and I've seen Popov (HW one) fighting at events of MMA Series, Open FC and Blacksmith FC this year.

Victor Henry us finally getting in the UFC, howndo you see him doing? He is fighting Raoni Barcelos, though.

Interesting fights tonight.

Mitchell McKee makes his MMA debut. That's pretty exciting. Credentialed Minnesota wrestler working at Stanford.

But the big headline grabber is definitely Royce White, for those of you all who remember him, making his debut.

Still catching up with this week before adding a couple of hype trains, but this week is fucking wild as everyone tries to get fights in before Christmas.

Titan on Friday (Fight Pass)

FW - Muhammadjon Naimov (27/Tajikistan/6-2) against Azizbek Satibaldiev (17-8)
BW - #43 Ryan Kuse (27/USA/4-0) in a title fight with Sal Guerriero (25/USA/4-1)
WW - Dileno Taylor (24/USA/6-1) defends the title against Marcus Edwards (13-5)
LW - Dean Barry (29/Ireland/3-1) fights Hugo Prada (8-4)
WW - Devon Dixon - (24/USA/4-0) fights Charlie Decca (3-1)
BW - #20 Alberto Montes (27/Venezuela/5-0) is down to fight Joel Silva (15-9) on Tap, but I'm sure I'd seen somewhere that the opponent had changed.

ACA on Friday (Site PPV)

FW - #1 Islam Omarov (24/Russia/10-0) has an extremely tough test against Dzhikhad Yunusov (19-5)
MW - Bartosz Lesko (?/Poland/11-1-2) fights Husein Kushagov (15-6)
FW - #32 Leonardo Limberger (27/Brazil/15-3) fights Makhochi Sagitov (8-3)

Nazia on Friday (Fight Pass)

LW - Ildar Kudaibergenov (?/Kazakhstan/4-0) fights Serikbai Hodjabaev (11-5) for the vacant belt
MW - Imran Taysultanov (?/Kazakhstan/6-0) fights Magomed Mutaev (32/Russia/13-3) for the vacant belt
FLW - #21 Asu Almabaev (27/Kazakhstan/10-1) fights Kayck Alencar (27/Brazil/10-1)

ONE on Friday

FLW - Danny Kingad (26/Philipines/14-2) has a toughie (That may or may not have happened already) against Kairat Akhmetov (27-2)
BW - Won Il Kwon (?/South Korea/10-3) fights former champ Kevin Belignon (20-8)
MW - Rong Fan (28/China/14-2) fights Vitaly Bigdash (10-2)
WW - Murad Ramazanov (?/Russia/10-0) takes on former champ Zebastian Kadestam (12-6)
BW - Stephen Loman (29/Philippines/14-2) should be in the UFC but isn't and fights Yusup Saadulaev (20-5-1)
BW - Li Kai Wen (26/China/10-4) fights Fabricio De Andrade (?/Brazil/5-2)

CFFC on Friday (Fight Pass)

FLW - #3 Phumi Nkuta (26/USA/4-0) fights Jason Eastman (7-3)
LW - Charlie Campbell (26/USA/4-1) fights Vadim Ogar (6-4)

Unified MMA on Friday (Fight Pass)

195 - #10 MW Mariusz Ksiazkiewicz (32/Canada/8-1) and #24 LHW Graham Park (32/Canada/8-2) clash for a made up catchweight title

RCC on Saturday (YouTube)

MW - Arseniy Smirnov (30/Russia/11-1) fights vet Yasubey Enomoto (22-12)
LW - Kyung Pyo Kim (29/South Korea/10-2) has to fight Timur Nagibin (18-6)
WW - Boris Medvedev (?/Russia/12-2) takes on Glaico Franca (21-6)
WW - Shimon Smotritsky (21/Israel/7-1) fights UFC vet William Macario (11-5)
HW - #6 Kirill Kornilov (30/Russia/11-0-1) gets his 6th fight of the year in against Sultan Murtazaliev (8-4)
HW - #14 Aleksandr Maslov (28/Russia/8-1) fights Eder De Souza (19-7)

Venator on Saturday (Fight Pass)

FLW - Giacomo Santoro (26/Italy/6-0) fights Oleksii Kryvets (23/Ukraine/3-0)

KSW on Saturday (PPV)

MW - #1 WW Roberto Soldic (26/Croatia/19-3) goes for double champ status against Mamed Khadilov (35-7-2)
FW - #10 Daniel Torres (27/Austria/12-4) and #3 Salahdine Parnasse (24/France/15-1-1) rematch for the belt
LW - Mateusz Legierski (25/Poland/7-0) steps up against Roman Szymansi (14-6)
LHW - Marc Doussis (?/Germany/7-0) fights Damian Powowarzyk (24/Poland/4-0)

Fight Star on Saturday

BW - Mike Ekundayo (27/England/8-1) fights Festus Ahorlu (?/Ghana/4-0)

NFC on Saturday

FW - #37 Jarno Errens (27/Netherlands/11-2-1) has a tough title fight against Max Coga (23-7-1)

SFT on Saturday

WBW - #17 Luana Santos (21/Brazil/1-0) fights Djulia Ariana (debut)

Open FC on Sunday

HW - #25 Mikhail Mokhnatkin (31/Russia/13-5-2) fights Vinicius Moreira (10-6)
WBW - #5 Dariya Zheleznyakova (25/Russia/5-0) fights Zaira Dyshekova (25/Russia/9-3)
BW - Dmitriy Babkin (?/Russia/6-0) fights Ayk Kazarian (27/Armenia/10-2)
LW - Albert Gukov (23/Russia/11-1) fights Raimundo Batista (28/Brazil/15-3)
MW - #25 Vladimir Vasilyev (22/Russia/8-2-1) fights Denis Tiuliulin (10-5)
MW - #26 Vladimir Yususov (?/Russia/7-1) fights In Jae La (10-1-1)
HW - #1 Sergey Belostenniy (26/Russia/8-2) fights Caio Alencar (12-4)

Fury on Sunday (Fight Pass)

FLW - Carlos Lozoya (26/USA/6-2) fights Eric Shelton (14-7)

Thunder Fight on Sunday

MW - Filipe Moitinho (26/Brazil/7-0) fights UFC vet Markus Perez (12-6)

Still catching up with this week before adding a couple of hype trains, but this week is fucking wild as everyone tries to get fights in before Christmas.

Titan on Friday (Fight Pass)

FW - Muhammadjon Naimov (27/Tajikistan/6-2) against Azizbek Satibaldiev (17-8)
BW - #43 Ryan Kuse (27/USA/4-0) in a title fight with Sal Guerriero (25/USA/4-1)
WW - Dileno Taylor (24/USA/6-1) defends the title against Marcus Edwards (13-5)
LW - Dean Barry (29/Ireland/3-1) fights Hugo Prada (8-4)
WW - Devon Dixon - (24/USA/4-0) fights Charlie Decca (3-1)
BW - #20 Alberto Montes (27/Venezuela/5-0) is down to fight Joel Silva (15-9) on Tap, but I'm sure I'd seen somewhere that the opponent had changed.

ACA on Friday (Site PPV)

FW - #1 Islam Omarov (24/Russia/10-0) has an extremely tough test against Dzhikhad Yunusov (19-5)
MW - Bartosz Lesko (?/Poland/11-1-2) fights Husein Kushagov (15-6)
FW - #32 Leonardo Limberger (27/Brazil/15-3) fights Makhochi Sagitov (8-3)

Nazia on Friday (Fight Pass)

LW - Ildar Kudaibergenov (?/Kazakhstan/4-0) fights Serikbai Hodjabaev (11-5) for the vacant belt
MW - Imran Taysultanov (?/Kazakhstan/6-0) fights Magomed Mutaev (32/Russia/13-3) for the vacant belt
FLW - #21 Asu Almabaev (27/Kazakhstan/10-1) fights Kayck Alencar (27/Brazil/10-1)

ONE on Friday

FLW - Danny Kingad (26/Philipines/14-2) has a toughie (That may or may not have happened already) against Kairat Akhmetov (27-2)
BW - Won Il Kwon (?/South Korea/10-3) fights former champ Kevin Belignon (20-8)
MW - Rong Fan (28/China/14-2) fights Vitaly Bigdash (10-2)
WW - Murad Ramazanov (?/Russia/10-0) takes on former champ Zebastian Kadestam (12-6)
BW - Stephen Loman (29/Philippines/14-2) should be in the UFC but isn't and fights Yusup Saadulaev (20-5-1)
BW - Li Kai Wen (26/China/10-4) fights Fabricio De Andrade (?/Brazil/5-2)

CFFC on Friday (Fight Pass)

FLW - #3 Phumi Nkuta (26/USA/4-0) fights Jason Eastman (7-3)
LW - Charlie Campbell (26/USA/4-1) fights Vadim Ogar (6-4)

Unified MMA on Friday (Fight Pass)

195 - #10 MW Mariusz Ksiazkiewicz (32/Canada/8-1) and #24 LHW Graham Park (32/Canada/8-2) clash for a made up catchweight title

RCC on Saturday (YouTube)

MW - Arseniy Smirnov (30/Russia/11-1) fights vet Yasubey Enomoto (22-12)
LW - Kyung Pyo Kim (29/South Korea/10-2) has to fight Timur Nagibin (18-6)
WW - Boris Medvedev (?/Russia/12-2) takes on Glaico Franca (21-6)
WW - Shimon Smotritsky (21/Israel/7-1) fights UFC vet William Macario (11-5)
HW - #6 Kirill Kornilov (30/Russia/11-0-1) gets his 6th fight of the year in against Sultan Murtazaliev (8-4)
HW - #14 Aleksandr Maslov (28/Russia/8-1) fights Eder De Souza (19-7)

Venator on Saturday (Fight Pass)

FLW - Giacomo Santoro (26/Italy/6-0) fights Oleksii Kryvets (23/Ukraine/3-0)

KSW on Saturday (PPV)

MW - #1 WW Roberto Soldic (26/Croatia/19-3) goes for double champ status against Mamed Khadilov (35-7-2)
FW - #10 Daniel Torres (27/Austria/12-4) and #3 Salahdine Parnasse (24/France/15-1-1) rematch for the belt
LW - Mateusz Legierski (25/Poland/7-0) steps up against Roman Szymansi (14-6)
LHW - Marc Doussis (?/Germany/7-0) fights Damian Powowarzyk (24/Poland/4-0)

Fight Star on Saturday

BW - Mike Ekundayo (27/England/8-1) fights Festus Ahorlu (?/Ghana/4-0)

NFC on Saturday

FW - #37 Jarno Errens (27/Netherlands/11-2-1) has a tough title fight against Max Coga (23-7-1)

SFT on Saturday

WBW - #17 Luana Santos (21/Brazil/1-0) fights Djulia Ariana (debut)

Open FC on Sunday

HW - #25 Mikhail Mokhnatkin (31/Russia/13-5-2) fights Vinicius Moreira (10-6)
WBW - #5 Dariya Zheleznyakova (25/Russia/5-0) fights Zaira Dyshekova (25/Russia/9-3)
BW - Dmitriy Babkin (?/Russia/6-0) fights Ayk Kazarian (27/Armenia/10-2)
LW - Albert Gukov (23/Russia/11-1) fights Raimundo Batista (28/Brazil/15-3)
MW - #25 Vladimir Vasilyev (22/Russia/8-2-1) fights Denis Tiuliulin (10-5)
MW - #26 Vladimir Yususov (?/Russia/7-1) fights In Jae La (10-1-1)
HW - #1 Sergey Belostenniy (26/Russia/8-2) fights Caio Alencar (12-4)

Fury on Sunday (Fight Pass)

FLW - Carlos Lozoya (26/USA/6-2) fights Eric Shelton (14-7)

Thunder Fight on Sunday

MW - Filipe Moitinho (26/Brazil/7-0) fights UFC vet Markus Perez (12-6)

Awesome! Thanks.

Back