My apology thread.

H

Headbutt

Well, the game is over. I owe everyone here an apology. Me and my two friends are on spring break. We are 15 yrs old. We were bored. I have been posting from my Dads computer with my friends under this account. He came home and heard us laughing in his office and caught us doing this. He read most of this stuff and I'm in a lot of trouble. I'm sorry to everyone. I am 15, 5'5" 145 pounds. I don't fight and I never beat up any gay guy. My friends and I made that up. I realize this was wrong and I won't be posting here anymore. It seemed funny at first and then it just got out of hand. Don't worry, my Dad will be taking care of me. I'm sorry.

Shame on you! But at least you came clean about it. Hope you learned your lesson blah blah blah.

i bet his dad was gonna kick his ass if he didn't apologize.

This is Kevins Father. I read the things that my Son wrote here in your forum. I am deeply sorry for his juvenile prank. You can rest assured that he will not be back. I am sorry for any inconvenience he has caused. This will be dealt with judiciously. He is in for a long boring spring break.

Originally posted by Darth-Halitosis
Shame on all of us for falling for this.

Yeah, no shit. I almost fought a 15 year old!

Originally posted by Headbutt
This is Kevins Father. I read the things that my Son wrote here in your forum. I am deeply sorry for his juvenile prank. You can rest assured that he will not be back. I am sorry for any inconvenience he has caused. This will be dealt with judiciously. He is in for a long boring spring break.

Pics?

The Honorable thing to do is to go to the Pizza place and accept the ass woopin that your son was going to get.

you guyz are all hot and bothered LIKE :eek::eek::eek:S but I, for one, am not sure he's telling the truth, or at least the whole truth. Buttfuck, we must interogate you more as a condition of your parole from asskickcity. What is your real name, address and social security number? Tick tock motherfucker!

NOw wait a minute!!! What if Headbutt is actually 24yrs old, 6'3" 230lbs but is just afraid of emperor!!!!!!!!!!

get out the belt

Originally posted by Tiimmy
NOw wait a minute!!! What if Headbutt is actually 24yrs old, 6'3" 230lbs but is just afraid of emperor!!!!!!!!!!

Is that a statement or a question?

Shame on me. I'm still posting on the thread he started about that and talking all this shit. Well, all good things must come to an end.
Hey, wait just a damn minute! He's doing it again. Do you think that was really that fools father?

Back