My apology thread.

somethings fishy here, don't be surprised if Headbutt comes back saying he is indeed kidding and will fight Emperor. I haave a feeling he's playing us again!

Yes, as far as trolls go, he will be remembered for quite some time. Damn, I love that fight poster...

i have to admit.... you re avatar looks really cool on a fight poster

i'm gunna have to do one of just sherdog people, since so many were dumb enough to post pix recently... and i saved everyone

might even put myself on it, if it werent for these damn yellow cards, id be able to do it

Yeah there's NO DAD there guys...He's either: 1) playin us again and he will fight 2) he's playin like a 15 yr old(but he's not) b.c he's afraid or 3) He's just a troll and had no intentions of fighting!

Originally posted by Headbutt
This is Kevins Father. I read the things that my Son wrote here in your forum. I am deeply sorry for his juvenile prank. You can rest assured that he will not be back. I am sorry for any inconvenience he has caused. This will be dealt with judiciously. He is in for a long boring spring break.

i think he was already having a long boring spring break if he was spending most of his time on this fucking forum.....

I already saved the poster. It PWNS. Don't worry Mookie, I won't use it for profit or evil.

I just thought of something, maybe it was the DAD the whole time, and he made up the Son shit.

Originally posted by shidokanartist
I just thought of something, maybe it was the DAD the whole time, and he made up the Son shit.

Whoa, you're like on a totally different level of thought, bro. That's just freakin' me out!

Maybe it was the gay guy that got kicked in the stomach, then kneed in the bean......

Maybe you are his dad, and hes actually a girl that you have tied up in your basement. Youre a sick motherfucker, shido.

by Dirty Maybe it was the gay guy that got kicked in the stomach, then kneed in the bean......
Now that's fuckin wit my head

Jay Peterson is an utter dumbfuck. The pink belt should go to him now.

Bull of not, I think this latest thread should promote Headbutt to another belt. Let's face it most of the stuff we read in OT is for our entertainment and he certainly offered lots of it.

Originally posted by eMpEr0r
Lets not give him too much credit. It wasn't all that creative. He created a character that acted like a neanderthal asshole. How difficult is that, really?

Hapens all the time in here. Standards in this forum tend to be low and this is part of the fun.

There is no shortage of neanderthals here. What's wrong with one more?

He doesn't deserve a new belt. I'd be money that he's not a little kid. He just pussed out of getting his ass kicked.

Back