My apology thread.

Originally posted by Headbutt
Well, the game is over. I owe everyone here an apology. Me and my two friends are on spring break. We are 15 yrs old. We were bored. I have been posting from my Dads computer with my friends under this account. He came home and heard us laughing in his office and caught us doing this. He read most of this stuff and I'm in a lot of trouble. I'm sorry to everyone. I am 15, 5'5" 145 pounds. I don't fight and I never beat up any gay guy. My friends and I made that up. I realize this was wrong and I won't be posting here anymore. It seemed funny at first and then it just got out of hand. Don't worry, my Dad will be taking care of me. I'm sorry.

Don't go.

This may be the most honest post I've seen here.

Your Dad should cut you a little slack. First off, you are writing which is a very good thing for imaginative 15 year olds. Secondly, there is no reason why you cannot exercise your abilities in this forum. The only thing being exchanged here is words and ideas. The connection to MMA is positive too. It is an art form and maybe some day you will become an artist of this sort. Either way, I hope your punishment is not too severe.

I can imagine the fun you and your friends had during your escapades. I'm all for it. You are not the only bullshitter around these parts.

Stick around and keep it real bro.

You didn't get carded or banned unlike a lot of people I've seen come and go.

You little Punk, lol.

This is Kevins Father. I read the things that my Son wrote here in your forum. I am deeply sorry for his juvenile prank. You can rest assured that he will not be back. I am sorry for any inconvenience he has caused. This will be dealt with judiciously. He is in for a long boring spring break.
nodog.jpg

Originally posted by Nietzsche13
Don't go.

This may be the most honest post I've seen here.

Your Dad should cut you a little slack. First off, you are writing which is a very good thing for imaginative 15 year olds. Secondly, there is no reason why you cannot exercise your abilities in this forum. The only thing being exchanged here is words and ideas. The connection to MMA is positive too. It is an art form and maybe some day you will become an artist of this sort. Either way, I hope your punishment is not too severe.

I can imagine the fun you and your friends had during your escapades. I'm all for it. You are not the only bullshitter around these parts.

Stick around and keep it real bro.

You didn't get carded or banned unlike a lot of people I've seen come and go.

You little Punk, lol.

i hope he gets the skinned whipped off his back "and pics of the beat down to go with it"

i'd error on the side of caution

just kill him

not one of them go into shock after a couple minutes and then die type deaths.... make him suffer a long time, this kid wasted a whole 20 minutes of my time, which justifies that sorta thing in my book

...First off, you are writing which is a very good thing for imaginative 15 year olds...

yeah if he's 15 he is, in fact, a damn good fiction writer. Creating characters is the hardest part--but for him a breeze.

OK stay. But he has to keep the pink belt until 1,000 posts!

This is Kevins Father. I read the things that my Son wrote here in your forum. I am deeply sorry for his juvenile prank. You can rest assured that he will not be back. I am sorry for any inconvenience he has caused. This will be dealt with judiciously. He is in for a long boring spring break.

I have a son too and I have to tell you that your little man is fine by me. Look at all of the attention he received with words procured from his own head.

Pranks are a regularity here. I for one enjoy it.

There is no inconvenience to this forum. He was not banned or carded.

"Let the boy try." from Excalibur

BTW, get your own account, if you want to post here. STFU

BWAHAHAHA

Seriously, the boy has talent. Writing and exchanging ideas is good for him. I would punish him by making him post here at least 50 times a day during his break. A little like the Cigar story in Brewsters millions. Now that the jig is up, things will be a little different.

i say you whip the boy right in the face until the skin is falling off

Lets not give him too much credit. It wasn't all that creative. He created a character that acted like a neanderthal asshole. How difficult is that, really?

I have a son too and I have to tell you that your little man is fine by me.

quit projecting. It is unbecoming of a man such as you.

Originally posted by eMpEr0r
Lets not give him too much credit. It wasn't all that creative. He created a character that acted like a neanderthal asshole. How difficult is that, really?

not at all. Fooling a score of non-neanderthals is the impressive part.

Can you imagine the look on his dads face when he read some of that shit??!!

Originally posted by theargosy
not at all. Fooling a score of non-neanderthals is the impressive part.

who you calling a non neanderthal!!?!?!?

k first of all AS IF YOU FOOLS ARE FALLING FOR THIS.....whoever this is his gay bashing gimmick got him lots of attention, but like anything it gradualy faded away, now hes doing his second gimmick and you ppl are falling for it. whoever this person is im sure is enoying the fact that you idiots are falling for everything he says.
respect to you buthead for fucking everyone over including me, not getting me the second time though!!!

Back