MW division is screwed now - Silva is laughing!!

silkman1978

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
As we know, with Belcher and Boetsh both losing the division is all over the place now!! I didnt think they were credible challengers anyway!!

Im brirtsh and a Bisping fan, but he dont stand a chance against Silva. Weve seen what happened with Okami and Weidman i think still needs one or 2 more fights for experience. Plus Phillipou, event though is on a run needs a cpl of more big names!

Where does this leave us? Lombard? or maybe a strikeforce MW? Rockhold? Silva will crush all of these.

With GSP looking like hes tied up for a bit now with Diaz and other challengers I really cvant see where the depth lies in the MW division now.

maybe now is the time for Rashad to come down from LHW. But again Silva will pick him off easily!!

Naw, the divisions fine.

I don't think anyone really took Boetsch or Belcher seriously as threats to Spider anyways. They were just 2 white guys who hadn't been beaten by Spider yet, so their hype tended to get magnified.

If Vitor beats Bisping, you'll see the hype for Weidman get out of control. Just wait and see.

I would rather see anyone, even a guy off the street, against Silva. Throw Lombard, Weidman, Costa, or even Carmont at him. I don't care. Just not Bisping.

As we know, with Belcher and Boetsh both losing the division is all over the place now!! I didnt think they were credible challengers anyway!!

Im brirtsh and a Bisping fan, but he dont stand a chance against Silva. Weve seen what happened with Okami and Weidman i think still needs one or 2 more fights for experience. Plus Phillipou, event though is on a run needs a cpl of more big names!

Where does this leave us? Lombard? or maybe a strikeforce MW? Rockhold? Silva will crush all of these.

With GSP looking like hes tied up for a bit now with Diaz and other challengers I really cvant see where the depth lies in the MW division now.

maybe now is the time for Rashad to come down from LHW. But again Silva will pick him off easily!!

wow, u really worship silva

wow, u really worship silva

err no, not at all. Just stating whats history has showed us. Sonnen has shown us that there are flaws in his game, just needs someone like a GSP mindset to carry it thru. At the moment there is noone around, possible Weidman.

Dont get me wrong there are nuthuggers here and some ppl still say that " silva is lucky, he hasnt really fought anyone" but youve still got to to beat whoever has been put infront of u and he has done quite easily.

I don't really think much has changed in the division.

Cung Le is on a 2 win streak. Not amazing but still could warrant a spot against a top #10-#5 contender.

Why is he laughing? Weidman is still a contender...

Bisping is the one the most hardcore Silva fans will clamour for.

When all the contenders were looked at Bisping was generally acknowledged stylistically as having the least ability to threaten Silva and win even in a long shot type of way, and thus why they clamour for him.

I'm no big Silva fan but give Bisping a chance.

Weidman/Lombard/Bisping could still become credible challengers (Weidman already is).

I don't think any of them are fuckin' with Silva though.

Bisping vs Belfort
Okami vs Weidman
Lombard vs Phillipou
Rockhold vs Munoz

Bam. All sorted out.

Back