MW division is screwed now - Silva is laughing!!

The guy with only 9 fights is the #1 contender...Silva probably IS laughing.

There are a few guys out there that are a win or two away from being deserving of a title shot that Silva hasn't already beaten. Bisping, Lombard, Rockhold, and Weidman are all logical with 1-2 wins. The issue is that nobody considers them to be realistic threats to Silva because he is a phenom.

A couple of them will establish themselves over the next 6 months.

I would love to see Rashad and Mousasi take a shot at cutting to MW.

If Bisping wins, he get a fight.
Weidman is still considered a contender now to some
Lombard could be a fight away from being given a shot

Also, Boestch was never going to be given a shot.

Weidman was the only legit contender before those fights and he still is after those fights.

Bisping is the one the most hardcore Silva fans will clamour for.

When all the contenders were looked at Bisping was generally acknowledged stylistically as having the least ability to threaten Silva and win even in a long shot type of way, and thus why they clamour for him.

Lol you have it wrong, I'm a huge silva fan and the fight I want to see most is Silva vs Jones or Silva vs Cain because I know he would win both and I would put money on him to win against anyone in the UFC.

Your not very smart if you think a fan of the man on the biggest win streak, has the most title defenses in the UFC and done the most amazing things in all the UFC, would think he isn't more than capable to handle the people in his division, as he has been doing it longer than anyone in history.

Back