MW division is screwed now - Silva is laughing!!

There's nobody that can beat AS in MW division

There's nobody that can beat AS in MW division

That's a very strong statement about a guy that lost five rounds to Chael Sonnen. It's pretty obvious that he can be beaten, even if it's not easy.

If you think it is screwed up now, wait until Vitor repeats what Hendo has already done once to Bisping. Unless Weidmann comes back fast Silva might as well do more bouts against non-top ten LHW fighters.

I would like to see Bisping get his title shot.

Even if Bisping is able to elude Vitor for15min and manages to squeak out a ud he won't be much of a challenge for the spider. Lombard or Weidman are the last hopes @ MW.

I'd rather see Weidman fight him, sure. If anything just for the possibility that he could take the fight to the ground. No one has a good chance at beating Silva though, so doesn't matter much to me.

Jacare, rockhold, Roger are now entering the division. thats a great addition along with Weidman

As far as I'm concerned, Weidman is the #1 middleweight contender and should be the next in line for the title shot.

As far as I'm concerned, Weidman is the #1 middleweight contender and should be the next in line for the title shot.

Love the avatar. He looks like he is literally eating a fist.

I would rather see anyone, even a guy off the street, against Silva. Throw Lombard, Weidman, Costa, or even Carmont at him. I don't care. Just not Bisping.

this.

Bisping would get KO worst than Bonnar.
Bonnar has never been KO and he's on steroid against Silva and still got KO in the 1st round and Silva ain't scare of anybody when he go "like water" like how Bruce Lee said, "be water my friend."
AS was so good because he has that in mind and his train consist of skills.

i would like Siva to fight Weidman instead because Weidman is undefeated and beating and undefeated guy for a champ is the best move.

Bisping has been KO a few time and he will likely get KO again. also watching his fight with Brian Stahn and it didn't impress me.
Vitor will likely brutalize Bisping anyway.

I actually am ready for Silva to retire. I think the MW division would be a lot of fun to watch if Anderson Silva was retired.

If Silva is not champion, who is the UFC MW champion right now?

Back