muscle milk

yea, the RTD MMs suck ass compared to the mix. i bought vanilla creme as i was leaving the gym the other day cuz i was out of MM. it sucked. i tried cookies and creme rtd next, and it was equally offensive, while i think the mix cookies n creme is great.

I drink the banana creme RTD and it is awesome. I put it in the freezer 2 hours before rolling and put it in the fridge so it becomes slushy. Fucking aweosme.

im gettin peanut butter tmr. i think one reason the RTDs suck so much, is theyre not made with milk like you can do with tthe mix.

I just bought the cookies and cream. Tates great with milk. By far the best tasting protien type shake yet

Eff muscle milk! Who cares what their supplements taste like, now a days I don't eat much of anything anymore for the taste, only for its nutritional value

Tkdmmafighter said:
Whats wrong with the MM nutrition?

...good point. Haha. Forget what I said, I guess MM is quality stuff, I don't take it though, I'm not trying to gain any mass.

oh ok, that makes sense nizzle. ive been taking it for about 4 months, and i have actually lost weight tho.

Cause I think MM has good fat.

No matter what you are doing you need fat.

I took the Banana Creme yesterday which tasted really good.

Brand Nizzle said:
My protien shake I made tonight tasted amazing, like a milk shake from an icecream place

-Few scoops of my supplement powder (custom, mixed)
-Chocolate Soy Milk
-Skim Milk
-Scoop of Chocolate Soy Icecream, which is fucking delcious
-Bananna
-Spoonfull of WheatGerm

It was so fucking good.

+ A tablespoon of flax seed oil. I just picked up a bottle of it, you can't really notice a difference in taste or thickness at all. I ran out of protien powder today, need to pick some more up. I've realised how important it is that I pick up quality powder, because it is substantial part of my diet, I am putting so much of this stuff into me I need to know that it is good.

While we're on the subject.

What site sells it the cheapest?

Alright guys, I took you advice and I just went out and bought my first case of MM today. I got cookies and cream. I just poured it in my cup like 1 minute ago. It tastes fucking great, besides that there is a chemically after taste. It's still all good though. There are so many calories in this though, is it a gainer? I hope not. It is like a whole freakin meal. Anyways, it is delicious.

I can't believe designer whey claims to be the best tasting

What is an RTD?

Edit: Holy shit it is used like a million times, whats RTD stand for?

Back