Multiple corneal abrasions for Ray Borg

Conor will pay out his nose if Borg loses an eye. Welcome to the land of litigious trial lawyers and civil lawsuits.

Exactly. Just how OJ walked free from criminal charges but lost the wrongful death lawsuit.

lmao, you honestly think its a game changeR? Jon Jones fucking almost killed a pregnant lady and ran from the scene while being coked out... and was fine.. Rampage fucking killed someone and was fine... You really think anyone gives a fuck about Ray borgs eyes?

Couple mill max and Conor makes another 20 in his next UFC fight, or any fight for that matter

Found the Conor nut hugger

Jones lady only broke her wrist, was not even close to death. With Rampage the lady saw dollar signs and got called out on the bullshit.

Conor should get a lifetime ban. No big loss really, since he really isn't that good of a fighter.

He is not going to lose his eye.
Eyes are tougher then you think they are.
I had a really bad hyphema once and went to work the next day.
If you don't know what a hyphema is, then google it because i'm not going to explain.

I've had glass and metal shards in my eye. They had to drill into the white of my eye to get some of that shit out.

If Ray Borg loses an eye then its his fault for staring at a window being shattered.
It's not like Conor threw that dolly at the window like the Hulk at lightning speed.
If he was too unobservant to see what was going on that's his fault. and probably shouldn't be a fighter.

That being said, Conor is a shmuck for what he did.

Little Irish bitch had a beef with Khabib and goes on to injure others. If he had a problem he shouldve stepped inside the bus and beat him up instead of attacking others.

lmao, you honestly think its a game changeR? Jon Jones fucking almost killed a pregnant lady and ran from the scene while being coked out... and was fine.. Rampage fucking killed someone and was fine... You really think anyone gives a fuck about Ray borgs eyes?

That was actually a smart move to flee the scene while under the influence of illegal narcotics after causing an accident. Felony leaving the scene of an accident is a lot better than being caught on drugs and causing an accident, I think. And this was an accident, not some deliberate mob attack that's caught on camera.

If you don't know what a hyphema is, then google it because i'm not going to explain.

I've had glass and metal shards in my eye. They had to drill into the white of my eye to get some of that shit out.

If Ray Borg loses an eye then its his fault for staring at a window being shattered.
It's not like Conor threw that dolly at the window like the Hulk at lightning speed.
If he was too unobservant to see what was going on that's his fault. and probably shouldn't be a fighter.

Huh? Borg is somehow at fault? The hell is wrong with your brain?

010_Ray_Borg.jpg

I’m still wondering how glass got in his eye

It's a big deal, like I said before, if Borg has permanent damage to his eye then that is a case to aggravate his misdemeanor assault to felony assault. More importantly, the prosecutor will be way less likely to accept a plea to be dropped to misdemeanor charges with that kind of damage.

Conor better hope that these are minor injuries for his sake.

Couple mill max and Conor makes another 20 in his next UFC fight, or any fight for that matter
WHAT?
{<huh}

Anyone stupid enough to actually believe this shit?

He is more than a shmuck. I'm glad your eye was ok, but people have had permanent damage with less trauma.

Additionally, that was not "slow motion". He chucked that dolly kind of quick. Not to mention, who fucking expected him to throw a dolly through a damn window? Blaming Borg here is a bit ridiculous in my opinion.

Conor fucked up. He did something that would land just about anyone else in jail. He will probably walk away unscathed because he has a lot of money. I hope Borg at least gets paid.

Conor is a brilliant from a fight business standpoint, but this was incredibly stupid. He just didn't care enough to think through it.

Back