Multiple corneal abrasions for Ray Borg

Borg should sue him for the 100 mill. that Conor and his fanboys always brag about.

Puriw.jpg

I’d say it’s more of a life game changer for Ray Borg.

Sure but if that happens he will sue for millions and win. Also probably actual jail time for Conor.

Is TS just speculating or is Borgs injury really THAT bad?

Well, I think the fact that Chiesa has facial lacerations and had to be pulled from the fight and that Borg has actual corneal abrasions (that shit makes me shiver), is bad enough.

lmao, you honestly think its a game changeR? Jon Jones fucking almost killed a pregnant lady and ran from the scene while being coked out... and was fine.. Rampage fucking killed someone and was fine... You really think anyone gives a fuck about Ray borgs eyes?

Couple mill max and Conor makes another 20 in his next UFC fight, or any fight for that matter

So you're saying it's not already serious?

It's certainly already serious, but the threadstarter is right that if Borg loses an eye - or even has his vision permanently degraded - Conor will have made two fighters very wealthy in his lifetime.

If he loses an eye, who in the world will Mighty Mouse use as an excuse to keep ducking Dillashaw?

lmao, you honestly think its a game changeR? Jon Jones fucking almost killed a pregnant lady and ran from the scene while being coked out... and was fine.. Rampage fucking killed someone and was fine... You really think anyone gives a fuck about Ray borgs eyes?

Do you know the difference between malice and negligence?

You think U.S. courts are going to favor a foreigner over its own citizen in this day and age? <Lmaoo>
LOL? Im confused.. they favor immigrants all the time... The fucking president cant even get border security laws to pass cuz some fuckwit in hawaii keeps blocking them....

He's not losing his eye from what the news said

Never believe the fake news people. I am a sherdogger which means that I am a certified medical professional with an amazing physique and I am rich.

My medical opinion is that Borg has corny abrasions. He may lose an eye but probably not. If they let me look at it he would not. I am a sherdogger. Like this guy:

<{UberTS}>

YEAH!

We went from abrasions to losing an eye?!?

Insert that escalated fast meme

This. Conor wouldn’t getting nothing but community service and time served. Welcome to the American justice system.

Conor will pay out his nose if Borg loses an eye. Welcome to the land of litigious trial lawyers and civil lawsuits.

Conor will give some money to Chiesa, Borg et al and things will be fine.

He will pay more than they would get paid by UFC even if they won.

No need to sue.

So Borg can/will obviously be compensated (by Conor). Is Moreno able to sue too? What about Lobov's opponent? And Chiesa + Pettis? Do all these guys get paid out by Conor?

Anybody that lost money because of this could sue him. Including the UFC. Anybody on that bus could sue for mental anguish etc. They didn’t actually have to be physically injured by McGregor and his hooligan posse.

I’m not saying any of that will happen. But every bit of what I said is possible.

I’d bet Borg will be suing for sure. Chiesa probably sues too. Conor may settle out of court first if he’s smart.

This. Conor wouldn’t getting nothing but community service and time served. Welcome to the American justice system.

America loves to sue...Conor is going to get the shit sued out of him. He could also be a convicted felon when the dust settles.

Back