Multiple corneal abrasions for Ray Borg

Going to be red panty night at the courthouse when all these lawsuits get processed. Gonna be a few jackpot winners. And conor will be fighting sometime in the future cause he's gonna be broke very soon.

Well wishes and a speedy recovery to borg.

He is not going to lose his eye.
Eyes are tougher then you think they are.
I had a really bad hyphema once and went to work the next day.
If you don't know what a hyphema is, then google it because i'm not going to explain.

I've had glass and metal shards in my eye. They had to drill into the white of my eye to get some of that shit out.
lol yeah drill and fill with silicone putty.

Damn gotta feel for Borg, the past few months have been rough for him.

Fucking hope this isn't career ending and hopefully no long term damages.

Would be a tragic way to be retired
on the plus side - if that were the case - he'd be getting his hands on some of whats left of that 100million

I hope Ray Borg's eyes will be ok and hope he sues the fook out of Conor McGregor.

I think I understand why Tony Ferguson wears sunglasses indoors. For eye protection.

Isn't it ironic that this fight could have been saved if he was wearing sunglasses indoors

Seriously though, hope it's nothing serious and he recovers quickly.

I once got a corneal abrasion by blowing my nose in a public bathroom with the brown paper towels that are like cardboard. Stung like crazy. Eye wouldn't stop watering. At first I thought I just poked it and the pain would stop, but it was pretty intense.

I had to go to the hospital and they glued my eye shut for a day.

I once got a corneal abrasion by blowing my nose in a public bathroom with the brown paper towels that are like cardboard. Stung like crazy. Eye wouldn't stop watering. At first I thought I just poked it and the pain would stop, but it was pretty intense.

I had to go to the hospital and they glued my eye shut for a day.
Paper towel on nose damaged eyes?

If you're lucky and it's a minor one. Usually it's about 2-4 days of massively fucked vision, takes about a week or so for your vision to fully recover. And it hurts like a motherfucker, if you get a more serious one it feels like getting your eyeball sandpapered every time you blink. I had a pretty good corneal abrasion once, I'd rather get my arm broken than go through that again.

This, I have had it happen two or three times now and it's a fucking bitch.

Maybe Conor was watching some early ultimate fighter.

Anyone stupid enough to actually believe this shit?

If you had a fucking brain cell it would die a lonely death.

You'll grow one one day, a back bone too maybe.

Back