Multiple corneal abrasions for Ray Borg

what a fucking pussy

OblongVeneratedJumpingbean-size_restricted.gif

From what I know when my father went through it, the effects of glass particles in the eye can vary widely. Father was lucky but it did mess with him for a week or so.

Eyes though. Anything to do with them would scare me.

Huh? Borg is somehow at fault? The hell is wrong with your brain?

I'm not saying Borg is at fault, innocent bystander.
Conor Mcgregor created a problem that shouldn't have happened.
And my brain has more problems then i care to talk about.

A scratched cornea is not bad, i have had that happen multiple times.
It's annoying as fuck and there is nothing you can do about it until it heals.
Granted, they can be very serious depending on the depth.

I just don't understand why in the hell you would be looking at the glass.
Maybe I've been in to many shitty situations where i can realize shit is going down and make the appropriate reactions. I've almost been killed multiple times, so if you can't look away from breaking glass or at last shield your face, then i just don't know.

I'm probably just a dick.

If you're lucky and it's a minor one. Usually it's about 2-4 days of massively fucked vision, takes about a week or so for your vision to fully recover. And it hurts like a motherfucker, if you get a more serious one it feels like getting your eyeball sandpapered every time you blink. I had a pretty good corneal abrasion once, I'd rather get my arm broken than go through that again.
same , was sparring with my brother and he did the Jones and stuck half his finger in my eye, had to wear an eye patch for 3 days

My cornea got scratched during a hockey fight when I was in high school and I had to use eye drops for a week and wear sunglasses. They were most worried about infection. I was unable to practice for a week and missed three games due to suspension and medical suspension. No long term problems arose.

His may be worse, what I can say is the recovery really sucks because your eye essentially hurts all the time while healing and you have to put these stinging drops in all the time.

He didnt defend artem, he stopped at the bus and everyone else other than khabib. That liek turnign up to a fight, but walkignback out before the opening bell

I havent been following this but , I would guess it was more about Conor losing his title and not getting attention than anything else... Artem was just an excuse.

I havent been following this but , I would guess it was more about Conor losing his title and not getting attention than anything else... Artem was just an excuse.

Exactly. This was nothing more than a temper tantrum backlash at Dana

Exactly. This was nothing more than a temper tantrum backlash at Dana

Last time I think it was when Max fought Aldo 1 he was all over twitter crying it did not work so he stepped it up,
Maybe a bit much.
He should have done what Nog did, feed a carrot to the bus.

I'm not saying Borg is at fault, innocent bystander.
Conor Mcgregor created a problem that shouldn't have happened.
And my brain has more problems then i care to talk about.

A scratched cornea is not bad, i have had that happen multiple times.
It's annoying as fuck and there is nothing you can do about it until it heals.
Granted, they can be very serious depending on the depth.

I just don't understand why in the hell you would be looking at the glass.
Maybe I've been in to many shitty situations where i can realize shit is going down and make the appropriate reactions. I've almost been killed multiple times, so if you can't look away from breaking glass or at last shield your face, then i just don't know.

I'm probably just a dick.

You're not a dick, you're just an idiot that dick ride Conor.

He is more than a shmuck. I'm glad your eye was ok, but people have had permanent damage with less trauma.

Additionally, that was not "slow motion". He chucked that dolly kind of quick. Not to mention, who fucking expected him to throw a dolly through a damn window? Blaming Borg here is a bit ridiculous in my opinion.

Conor fucked up. He did something that would land just about anyone else in jail. He will probably walk away unscathed because he has a lot of money. I hope Borg at least gets paid.

Conor is a brilliant from a fight business standpoint, but this was incredibly stupid. He just didn't care enough to think through it.

I agree with everything you said.
If Borg has legit medical damage then he get should get paid.
I didn't mean to blame Borg, but yeah, my post definitely sounded like i was.
I'm just used to crazy stuff happening to me so i think different from the average bear.

And i have seen people with way worse permanent injuries from less trauma.
So once again, you're right on that.

It will be interesting to see how this all plays out.
I personally don't think Conor is as smart a business man as he likes to think.
His fast acquisition of money and how he is behaving is troublesome.

Last edited:
Hey Conor fans - you still backing your boy?
Think he's done well?
Think he's "smart"?
Think he's the best ambassador of the sport?
Yeah, OK.

Back