Multiple corneal abrasions for Ray Borg

I’ve had this and it’s fucking sucks. For the first couple of days you can’t open your eye at all because the pain is too intense. It feels like something is stuck in your eye that you can’t get out. Your eye waters constantly and you have to keep taking drops to stop the cut getting infected. After a couple of days into will heal but you can potentially be left with blurred vision and sensitivity to light for a week or so after.

One day you'll grow a fucking brain cell and a back bone.
tom-delonge-wtf1.gif

I don't even blame Borg for cashing in, and Conor deserves to be condemned for his behavior, but I don't need to pretend I actually believe this line of bullshit, Borg didn't mention glass in his eye until hours after the event so stop being such a prissy little bitch.

I agree with everything you said.
If Borg has legit medical damage then he get should get paid.
I didn't mean to blame Borg, but yeah, my post definitely sounded like i was.
I'm just used to crazy stuff happening to me so i think different from the average bear.

And i have seen people with way worse permanent injuries from less trauma.
So once again, you're right on that.

It will be interesting to see how this all plays out.
I personally don't think Conor is as smart a business man as he likes to think.
His fast acquisition of money and how he is behaving is troublesome.
Agreed. Part of why I said "fight business" specifically. The man can sell himself.

In hindsight, probably should have said "fight promotion" instead, as "fight business " implies the money management side is being done well, which may not be the case.

Back