Multiple corneal abrasions for Ray Borg

Ray Borg is to have robotic eye transplants and will be changing his name to Cy Borg.

Fuck Conor and his garbage fans and followers, that shit could have blinded someone. This shit reminds me of shit head Junie Browning.

Pretty sure he's being treated as we speak, mate.
Plenty of people have been treated for things but still end up with medical complications.

It's a deathknell for McGregor if Borg decides to sue, because they could argue about the possible long term effects of McGregor's actions.

Plenty of people have been treated for things but still end up with medical complications.

It's a deathknell for McGregor if Borg decides to sue, because they could argue about the possible long term effects of McGregor's actions.
You underestimate the power of the lawyers Conor can afford.

So Borg can/will obviously be compensated (by Conor). Is Moreno able to sue too? What about Lobov's opponent? And Chiesa + Pettis? Do all these guys get paid out by Conor?

You see your honor a disco ball fell from the ceiling and the reflected light sprained my eye.
I want half !!!

My experience with this kind of injury is if you cover it up for 24-48 hours it will heal on its own. His might have been worse with glass stuck on his eyeball or something for all I know though. And what a fuckin time to have only 1 eye. Conor is such a fuckin coked out spaz.

yeah he will be financially compensated for sure but damn this could be a career ender

Jokes aside definitely sucks for him but he may very well get more in 1 lawsuit against Conor than he would fighting 1000 midgets. Isn't this similar to the injury Belcher got vs Bisping?

You underestimate the power of the lawyers Conor can afford.
You think U.S. courts are going to favor a foreigner over its own citizen in this day and age? <Lmaoo>

Those tend to heal within 2-3 days.

If you're lucky and it's a minor one. Usually it's about 2-4 days of massively fucked vision, takes about a week or so for your vision to fully recover. And it hurts like a motherfucker, if you get a more serious one it feels like getting your eyeball sandpapered every time you blink. I had a pretty good corneal abrasion once, I'd rather get my arm broken than go through that again.

If you're lucky and it's a minor one. Usually it's about 2-4 days of massively fucked vision, takes about a week or so for your vision to fully recover. And it hurts like a motherfucker, if you get a more serious one it feels like getting your eyeball sandpapered every time you blink. I had a pretty good corneal abrasion once, I'd rather get my arm broken than go through that again.
Sounds terrible, imo.

Hopefully he's lucky.

Wow.

That’s fucking serious. I hope he heals quickly and completely.

Fuck McGregor.

DaEdXqSUQAAnb_R.jpg:large

Most people fully recover from minor corneal abrasions without permanent eye damage. However, deeper scratches can cause corneal infections, corneal erosion, or scarring of the cornea. If not treated properly, thesecomplications can result in long-term vision problems.

emedicine.medscape.com/article/1195402-overview

So Borg can/will obviously be compensated (by Conor). Is Moreno able to sue too? What about Lobov's opponent? And Chiesa + Pettis? Do all these guys get paid out by Conor?
I would imagine that they will all be suing him for loss of income, infliction of injury, emotional distress, etc.

Back