Media Muhammad Mokaev offers UFC a FREE fight if they re-sign him

I would accept and make him fight Albazi for free, while Tatsuro Taira gets the next title shot.

Strickland... Jones... Masvidal... etc...
Dude's 24-0 ammy 13-0 pro 7-0 UFC w 4 finishes in UFC and a top 5.

They have legit criminals like pirate boy on the roster and guys who can't even get into the US.
There has to be some consistency. Mokaev deserves to be in UFC and this whole thing is nonsense.

Has nothing to do with is record, you can name statistics all you want. If it was simple as that, there would be no dispute over this. Why else would the UFC not sign this guy again if he's so impressive?? Or PFL/Bellator?

It's on the other side of the sport. There are plenty of things behind the scenes that make him tough to deal with they don't like. On top of him doing what he did. And consistency?? Life is not fair. And those guys you mentioned did stuff outside the sport and all had to deal with charges and the law.

He attacked Manel Kape only a day or two before the fight under the guise of friendship ,even taking a pic with the guy before sucker punching him. Which, frankly its a bit nefarious and stupid since your gonna fight the guy anyway. He endangered the fight from happening for sure.

Steve Erceg told that the guy was very arrogant to UFC PI Staff.

During the Kape fight he tries pulling the guys shorts off of him.

If there is anything else besides this?? its too much for a guy who is already boring and dont draw any money. Justify your existence motherfucker.

No

No one knows anything.

There havent been tons of threads, articles, Interviews with Dana, Steve Erceg, or even PFL,and the man himself and posts in this very thread explaining it.

Nope!

No one knows!
lmfao you left out the most important and likely the deciding factor that he was negotiating with PFL and God knows who else whilst still under contract with UFC and they cannot do that nope nuh uh! That's a huge No Bueno!

Reactions: HHJ
Know his place? As an undefeated top ranked fighter in a weak org? His place is far above his treatment. The only ones who don't care about this are casuals who don't know much about the sport or have ever trained.
I have no idea what you’re trying to say. Reread my comment again.

His reputation was so shit that PFL CEO called him a “pain in the ass” when the reporter told him what dana said about them getting an “undefeated prospect”.

Mokaev fucked himself. No need for grown ass men online to white knight him.

The man is offering to work for free! You really cant comprehend he just realised what “place” he put himself in?

He will eventually be back IMO.

In the meantime, take a fight every month and pad the record.

It doe's have a comocical sort of Karma to hit haha.

I still think him being cut is bullshit and primarily because of his style and division but he should stop begging and embarrassing himself and put his down and get some wins in smaller promotions. If he goes on a run the UFC might resign him, but this begging stuff has never gotten a fighter anywhere.

The problem is where is he gonna go and do this run when all the major places don't want him?

Like, it's probably gonna have to be some random euro league at this point. I don't know if KSW or something have a FLW div. There's LFA, but they're literally a feeder league for the UFC, so they might not even sign him.

Wherever he goes, he's gonna get low-balled. No org is paying decent money for the dude that all the major places told to fuck off.

And let's say he does go on a run elsewhere, the UFC still might care. I mean think about it, they just a 24 year old, undefeated 13-0 guy, who can appeal to the muslim/british market to walk. If they were willing to do that, then they must see very little worth in him to them as a business. If he made them serious money or they thought he had that potential, he'd have gotten away with all this stuff that they're saying he is problematic with. The UFC would not have let something like that stand in the way of business unless he'd crossed some serious lines. Sucker punching Kape would have meant nothing. It's no worse than what Masvidal done to Leon. That was all on camera at least so the UFC could use it for promo lol.

i believe it when they say he was a pain in the ass to work with. probably insulted people, rejected good offers in bad faith, said contradictory things to people behind their backs, and was slow to return calls. the sucker punch is probably the last straw.

but begging isn’t gonna help. he’ll never be able to negotiate now.
His first major interview before his debut in the ufc was with helwani. I thought he was just trying to get some publicity but he came off as a stroke

Dana will blacklist you if you fight UFC staff or cause issues behind the scenes
fBgL3r.gif

The ufc needed a reason to cut a literal title challenger and he made it easier you could argue, but this was a move to save their roster from a dominant blanket. It's been ultimate kickboxing for a while now.

More should be talked about how the ufc pried and supposedly told Mokaev to strike more and it ended up being a staring contest. Mokaev should have been way more aggressive with his grappling. That's the exciting part to his game.

Get off your high horse and just say you're happy a "boring" fighter is gone.

Last edited:
I have no idea what you’re trying to say. Reread my comment again.

His reputation was so shit that PFL CEO called him a “pain in the ass” when the reporter told him what dana said about them getting an “undefeated prospect”.

Mokaev fucked himself. No need for grown ass men online to white knight him.

The man is offering to work for free! You really cant comprehend he just realised what “place” he put himself in?

I believe Mokaev is a good prospect worth investing in. He cannot be more complicated than what we've seen in the past. This is more of an attack against boring styles than the personality or negotiation. Guy is 37-0 MMA overall, 7-0 UFC, 4 finishes and top 5. Should be worth atleast 100/100.

There is a stark difference with all those cases you repeatedly mention, and yet don't seem to grasp, or comprehend.

Yes, all of those people are criminals/difficult to work with. However, none of those individuals (as far as we know) treated the UFC staff/backstage workers like shit and treated the matchmaker like shit. Even if they did treat those workers like crap, all of those names you mentioned including Shara Bullet have way more notoriety and can actually headline events for the UFC to bring in revenue on top of what I just mentioned above.

Also, let us not forget Dana has zero patience for Flyweights. He traded a UFC GOAT contender and undisputed Flyweight GOAT for the ghost of Ben Askren. He just hates flyweights, he already closed down the division once. The UFC is filled with nonsense and will continue to be filled with nonsense ad infinitum.

Brother... With the all due respect you're not giving me - plenty of fighters have been hard to sign onto fights or deal with. Dozens. You're not naming anything Dana hasn't regularly signed or dealt with in the past. I'm not seeing the anomaly here that sets him apart.

Brother... With the all due respect you're not giving me - plenty of fighters have been hard to sign onto fights or deal with. Dozens. You're not naming anything Dana hasn't regularly signed or dealt with in the past. I'm not seeing the anomaly here that sets him apart.
If you can't see the difference or, (in your words) the anomaly Mokaev is compared to all your examples, I can't really say much else. We are at impasse regarding facts, we see it completely differently.

Cheers bro, have a good one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Old Scratch
Back