Shoop MS PAINT v4 SHOOP CONTEST: UFC 247 & 248! OPEN SIGN UP!!

Bros, I finally completed my first Paint shoop. There’s no way I’m making it to round 2, so it may be my last. What a pain in the ass this program is!
you'll be amazed what people vote for man, sometimes you just have to hit the right note and the quality doesn't even come into it

Bros, I finally completed my first Paint shoop. There’s no way I’m making it to round 2, so it may be my last. What a pain in the ass this program is!

Wonder what’s wrong with me that I like it so much.
Except when you mess up an outline with the fill tool and you don’t notice until it’s too late to undo without losing so much work but even then you still can’t undo cuz it was so far back when you goofed up.

you'll be amazed what people vote for man, sometimes you just have to hit the right note and the quality doesn't even come into it

Tell me about it, I don’t think this work of mine even cracked past the 10th spot:
upload_2020-2-11_13-42-37.png

I definitely dialed down the quality for the upcoming round.

Tell me about it, I don’t think this work of mine even cracked past the 10th spot:
View attachment 726767

Shit yes I remember that man, and I remember voting for it too

that's fucking gorgeous though dude, that whole Vato thing by Diego was awesome

Shit yes I remember that man, and I remember voting for it too

that's fucking gorgeous though dude, that whole Vato thing by Diego was awesome

A cholo Jedi, what’s not to love.
Yeah I remember you voted cuz I didn’t enter you in the list of people that didn’t.

I got lists like that, long, long lists

giphy.gif

View attachment 726767

People have a short attention span. Some voters probably just scroll down, look at the big picture and move on to the next.

They probably didn't notice what was actually going on and all of the details that you put in.

I found what works for me in shooping contests is putting the main concept or "joke" right in front. I make it big and noticeable so that it's the first thing people see when they look at it. Then I build everything else around it.

So if even if they miss some of the details in the environment, they don't miss the main joke.

I think the key is finding a good concept and keeping it fairly simple. People tend to vote for those more than the ones with a bunch of intricate details or hidden jokes.

This is a good example. It got the 2nd most votes in the NGS contest.

VRooINx.jpg

It's simple but the concept was genius

Sometimes if there's too much stuff going on, people will miss it or just won't take the time to analyze it properly.

Mine is finished and delivered <Moves>
Same.

I'm just not sure where to send it cause it doesn't say it in the instructions so i'm gonna post it here. Hopefully BWR will see it.

Sansnom MS Paint V4 R1 Entry:

QMX6Q0d.png

Who else is looking forward to having to explain their shoop after it’s all said and done?

Then again, like I mentioned to Big Dub in my submission message:
I've come to discover that shooping is like sex: even if you're not great at it, it's still a great time.

Who else is looking forward to having to explain their shoop after it’s all said and done?
Haha... I guess my stuff alwayz comes out obscure, so I end up explaining quite often. I think I'm good this time though. We'll see. :D

Last edited:
Then again, like I mentioned to Big Dub in my submission message:
I've come to discover that shooping is like sex: even if you're not great at it, it's still a great time.

I’m always trying to cram everything in both.

Back