Shoop MS PAINT v4 SHOOP CONTEST: UFC 247 & 248! OPEN SIGN UP!!

MeatyBowedAoudad-size_restricted.gif

trouble with having time left is that now I'm making it look even worse than it already is

Bad news guys...my valentina shevchenko used fight shorts have arrived 2 days early

Not sure i can

I mean i dont think im gonna have time

Does anyone have a scrapped entry i could submit, or i suppose i could just shoop jones eateng an sald

Bad news guys...my valentina shevchenko used fight shorts have arrived 2 days early

Not sure i can

I mean i dont think im gonna have time

Does anyone have a scrapped entry i could submit, or i suppose i could just shoop jones eateng an sald

you can use this if you want

533741.jpg

who do I have to pay to get a custom belt below my av? cos this washed out grey shit sucks

who do I have to pay to get a custom belt below my av? cos this washed out grey shit sucks

4655a32b9b32a472847fc0bfdead4084c5758592.jpg

I'd kill to get my silver belt back.

One day mine changed to this Sherdog Logo.
Still haven't received any checks in the mail from Sherdog.

Bros, I finally completed my first Paint shoop. There’s no way I’m making it to round 2, so it may be my last. What a pain in the ass this program is!

Bros, I finally completed my first Paint shoop. There’s no way I’m making it to round 2, so it may be my last. What a pain in the ass this program is!

The trick to a good shoop is sliding 20 bucks and a couple personal pics over to @bigwaverider and getting him to do your work for you.

Holy shit, that's fucking amazing, bro!

I tried MS Painting my AV but it looked like shit and with the MS Paint contest happening at the same time I just said fuck it.

I owe you a beer, man. That shit is awesome.
You got a pretty iconic AV man, had to do it after I saw you were having difficulties, actually I feel like the helmet visor came out a bit droopy looking might fix it later but I agree it’s got a great cartoony vibe. Beer!!

goddamn homie, you got mad skills!

you finished already? fucker

I spent so long on one thing I have no idea what to do with it now

I’m surprised that I’m finished too, these contests are teaching me stuff like restraint.

Back