Shoop MS PAINT v4 SHOOP CONTEST: UFC 247 & 248! OPEN SIGN UP!!

I just stared at mine for an hour while naked. No erection, nothing.
Oh well there’s always round 2.

mods don't take cash...if you know what i mean

I sure hope I know what you mean.

Who else is looking forward to having to explain their shoop after it’s all said and done?

60% of the time, it works every time.

Submitted my bag o' shit yesterday.

When is this thing going live?

giphy.gif

I just stared at mine for an hour while naked. No erection, nothing.
Oh well there’s always round 2.
You're fooked, mate.

If I had ED my entry would be the cure.

I should probably add a disclaimer. "If the erection lasts more than 5 hours, go see your doctor"

I'm off to bed:

source.gif

Looking forward to getting up and seeing what all you degenerate bastards have come up with this time.

The heck is up with your AV.

Demon dog.. some hell-spawn and with a Midsommar headpiece going full dark on us I see.

Saw a gnarly hellhound and put it as my AV and then I’m not so sure why I put one of those festival flower crowns for millenial girls.
A spin on “dogs of peace” I guess.

Wait! Today is the last day? I just delivered mine thinking it was 1 day early lol

Just got my entry in, and it's my best work in Paint so far. Eagerly anticipating my 2 votes.

Falling a sleep here but nope getting some caffeine and waiting to see the entries so that is another hour of wait till the deadline and I suspect another half and hour extra at least to give the chance for those late entries. So ETA 1.5 hours earliest and worst case 2.5 hours till we get to see them all.

Just got my entry in, and it's my best work in Paint so far. Eagerly anticipating my 2 votes.
The best thing about paint shoop is that you can never tell what will work.

Almost got my concept worked out :cool:

It's go time Mudda Fookaz!!

gif-brock-explosion-gif.727119

Attachments

• gif Brock explosion.gif
    gif Brock explosion.gif
    1,009.4 KB · Views: 19
Falling a sleep here but nope getting some caffeine and waiting to see the entries so that is another hour of wait till the deadline and I suspect another half and hour extra at least to give the chance for those late entries. So ETA 1.5 hours earliest and worst case 2.5 hours till we get to see them all.

Sounds like I got a coupla hours to smoke a bowl, walk the dog, shower, wear out the old lady, and smoke a bowl.
giphy.gif

I drew mine 1 pixel at a time.

good thing it’s only 5 pixel wide.

@Ottawaguy

this was my most painful camp and cut ever. should i meet you in the second round...i wanna say that my chin is compromised, but truly it feels more like my soul x/

producing that paint was kinda like being robert whitakker in a title fight with yoel romero...even though technically i got it done, i feel like my career is now over

I wouldn't bank on that.

Word on the street is there's someone who couldn't make weight on time so the athletic comission had to give him an extension. I think he owes us 20% of his purse.

ok now i birthed that monstrosity its back to what really matters. i am genuinely so looking forward to seeing what you sick fucks have come up with. i love the shoop scene but ms paint is where its at for me. got a christmas eve vibe going on here :D

Back