• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Movsar Evloev & Aljamain Sterling go back and forth online, fight looking more likely to happen

Did Aljo
cum on his ass?

For a guy who many claimed was ducking Movsar, Aljo looks pretty keen to fight. It seems like they're just figuring out the best date now.

I got aljo by a close decision that leaves many fans upset. Basically the Aljo special.

Aljo should get a title shot if he can beat him.

Aljo should get a title shot if he can beat him.

Maybe but the queue is pretty backed up regardless of who wins this fight. Seems Max is next & I doubt UFC will make Volkanovski win another fight before they give him the title shot after that.

When you are a boring fighter and you tell another fighter he is boring
Honestly I thought Movsar's last fight was very entertaining.

Aljo calling another fighter boring is top-notch irony and absolutely comical.

Put this fight on that Abu Dhabi FN card.

Sandhagen vs. Umar
Vera vs. Figueredo
Aljo vs. Movsar

Sign me up.

this fight would be very fun to watch.

i hope the matchmakers get it right.

I want 5 rounds. They need to put movsar in the spotlight for once or he'll never get any attention.

When you are a boring fighter and you tell another fighter he is boring

8rltt0.jpg

Maybe but the queue is pretty backed up regardless of who wins this fight. Seems Max is next & I doubt UFC will make Volkanovski win another fight before they give him the title shot after that.
Maybe Volkanovski vs Evloev/Sterling winner. That works wonders.

Aljo impressed me vs Kattar. I didn't think his grappling would translate that well.

I actually prefer Alho vs. Ortega, chances for a sub eitger way is much higher than Evloev vs. Aljo.

I want 5 rounds. They need to put movsar in the spotlight for once or he'll never get any attention.

Maybe if he didnt have eight decisions in a row, he would have gotten himself some attention.

Maybe if he didnt have eight decisions in a row, he would have gotten himself some attention.

oh, I agree, but at some point you gotta push a guy that keeps winning, regardless of whether it is boring or not. That way if he makes it to a title shot, you already started building his fanbase and dont need to scramble to introduce him to the wider audience.

I'd stick with a 3 round fight.
a 5 round main event between those two fighters isn't gonna sell any tix and only die-hards will tune-in to watch it.

if the idea is to get movsar attention - slot him on that Abu Dhabi FN card OR on a PPV main card.

Back