Movsar Evloev and Belal Muhammad

They both have excellent wrestling and cardio but that’s where the similarities end. Khabib had better GnP, top control, and submissions.
Yup. Khabib mauled and finished people on the ground.

Evloev can't even keep people on the ground, and he's the one almost getting finished in all of his fights.

I hated that knee rule. Fuckin Allen had him there.
They need yo scrap it entirely tbh. Both that archaic version and even the revised weight bearing version they use almost everywhere else.

I was so close to calling the fight spot on too. I said Allen by ninja choke.

Reactions: HHJ
Evloev is always in exciting fights, do you even watch them is the question?

Also Evloev would most likely beat Volkanovski right now. He's just not marketable or english enough to be miraculously ranked 4 like Arnold Allen was.
He does speak pretty good english though. Point in his favor.

Yup. Khabib mauled and finished people on the ground.

Evloev can't even keep people on the ground, and he's the one almost getting finished in all of his fights.

That's because Evloev currently fights the toughest competition available in his division while the champ fights favorable match-ups like Holloway, Rodriguez and KZ. Evloev would finish all of these guys.
Volkanovski vs Allen or Evloev would be very competitive, simply because these are men in their physical and fighting prime, not people that have their ranking because they are marketable and have been around a long time or rank squatted after a win (Yair)
Remember when you lost to the champ and dropped to rank #10?
Holloway can now lose 10 times to Volkanovski and stays ranked at #1 LMAO

UFC matchmaking is so shit that we watch Allen vs Evloev go at it, which is a phenomenal fight, but we will never get to see Max or Volk fight the new breed that is in their prime rn.
Instead we get a shitty fight for a shitty fake belt.

That's because Evloev currently fights the toughest competition available in his division while the champ fights favorable match-ups like Holloway, Rodriguez and KZ. Evloev would finish all of these guys.
Volkanovski vs Allen or Evloev would be very competitive, simply because these are men in their physical and fighting prime, not people that have their ranking because they are marketable and have been around a long time or rank squatted after a win (Yair)
Remember when you lost to the champ and dropped to rank #10?
Holloway can now lose 10 times to Volkanovski and stays ranked at #1 LMAO

UFC matchmaking is so shit that we watch Allen vs Evloev go at it, which is a phenomenal fight, but we will never get to see Max or Volk fight the new breed that is in their prime rn.
Instead we get a shitty fight for a shitty fake belt.
Lmao.

I agree Allen is as good as anybody at 145 and he beat Evloev for that matter too. Judges robbed him of the rightful win.

Evloev absolutely would not finish any of those other guys, he couldn't even buy a finish on the regional scene. You need to strike and have bjj to get a finish. All Movsar does is wrestle.

Evloev absolutely would not finish any of those other guys, he couldn't even buy a finish on the regional scene. You need to strike and have bjj to get a finish. All Movsar does is wrestle.

Styles make fights. I did not expect him to finish Allen. He can finish Rodriguez and KZ imo.
We've only seen him in 3 RD fights. He doesn't get exhausted.

It's the same thing people said about Usman way back when he fought scandinavian no names while being on a huge winstreak. Hurrr he can't finish these guys how would he do against ranked guys blah blah and then he finishes Masvidal, Colby and Burns.
Put Evloev in 5 rounders and he starts finishing ppl.

Back