Movies that aren't Great but you find yourself rewatching

Tremors. Idk why but i can watch tremors every few months and still enjoy them, especially Tremors I.
Tremors_onesheet-2.jpg

Beautiful Girls with Uma Thurman, Matt Dillon and a bunch of others. Came out in the mid 90's. Almost nothing happens in it and it's more of a girly movie than anything. But I liked it. A lot. One of my favourites due to it being so easy to relate to personally.

Just tell me you don't identify with Michael Rappaport, AKA the Last Asshole You'd Wanna Be Caught Dead a With.

Just tell me you don't identify with Michael Rappaport, AKA the Last Asshole You'd Wanna Be Caught Dead a With.

Nah.

Just the setting of the movie (small town, winter, etc.) and some of the scenes like them all sitting around drunk and singing Sweet Caroline (did that with friends when I first went back home). Shit like that.

Beautiful Girls with Uma Thurman, Matt Dillon and a bunch of others. Came out in the mid 90's. Almost nothing happens in it and it's more of a girly movie than anything. But I liked it. A lot. One of my favourites due to it being so easy to relate to personally.

All I remember from that shit was an underage Natalie Portman wanting to bang Timothy Hutton. Seething jealousy (I'm younger than Portman though, so no-pedo)

Starship Troopers. Can't believe anyone hasn't said that yet. Prime Denise Richards, Barney and the most handsome man in the world (lots of homo), a giant vagina with tentacles at the end. How could you go wrong?

Probably because Starship Troopers is a GREAT film to whoever watches it a bunch. I love that movie.

Kiss of the dragon
double impact
troy
batman returns
punisher warzone
blade 1 & 2
many old jackie chan, jet li, and donnie yen movies.
only the strong

Nah.

Just the setting of the movie (small town, winter, etc.) and some of the scenes like them all sitting around drunk and singing Sweet Caroline (did that with friends when I first went back home). Shit like that.

[YT]/kHkojuUSDO8[/YT]

edit: Holy shit, this is the first time I've seen this video. LOL!

Lotta great movies in here.

OP says movies that aren't great.

But I see a lotta great movies in here.

[YT]/kHkojuUSDO8[/YT]

edit: Holy shit, this is the first time I've seen this video. LOL!

Hey cool. I think that`s the first time I`ve seen that video as well and I used to be a huge Kiss fan back in the 80`s. Cheers for posting it. Great fucking tune.

I still haven't seen Reign of Fire even though monster movies are right up my alley. Most of the time I forget it exists and when I do remember it I question if its an actual memory or if those trailers I'm recalling are just dreams of dragons I had. Same with Fern Gully.

Does that happen to anyone else? Where distant memories of things are so distant you question their very legitimacy and write it off as a false memory or some dream you had a long time ago?

And to answer OP's question I would say Anacondas: The Hunt for the Blood Orchid.

Average more or less by general movie standards but pretty damn good by monster movie standards.

Lol every movie I watch is bad, but I really like shit movies and I accept it.

Anyways, the worst is probably Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2
There was a point where I'd watch that movie every damn day after school. I don't know why. I knew it was bad even then, but kept at it. Still watch it every now and again.

At least the music in it was enjoyable, especially liked "Haunted" by Poe at the end, during the end credits lol.

Back