Movies that aren't Great but you find yourself rewatching

The Kingdom - It has one of the best shoot-out / chase scenes in movie history, not quite Heat, but very good. I refuse to change the channel when it's on. I also happen to like me some Jennifer Garner.

Holiday themed movies EG grinch, Christmas vacation, bad Santa. They only get re watched because of the tie to the specific holiday and tradition.

Grandma's Boy
nanasboydancerev1_zps6dff3564.gif

Tremors. Idk why but i can watch tremors every few months and still enjoy them, especially Tremors I.
Tremors_onesheet-2.jpg

When I was a kid watching this for the first time I lost my shit at that scene where Reba and the dad from Family Ties empty a wall full of guns on that one worm in the basement

When I was a kid watching this for the first time I lost my shit at that scene where Reba and the dad from Family Ties empty a wall full of guns on that one worm in the basement

yeah that was a great scene I'd put it ahead of the Gun ascene in Predator if it weren't for Mac and the Minigun mowing down the jungle

"1500 rounds in the minigun the whole pac....nothing...nothing on this earth could've survived"

I'm watching an edited version of Total Recall on SyFy as I'm reading this... I mean, for Christ sake, I own the Blue ray

i guess some would call "The Place Beyond the Pines" a good but not great film

League of Extraordinary Gentleman
National Treasure
Transfomers

my man with the ball gag, leather S&M suit, and Mossberg was off the fuckin hook. good call mang.

same actor that played the 'badass' that Seagal wrecked in Under Siege 2
edit: and the douche major in Heartbreak Ridge

Which Total Recall? The good Total Recall, or the shit Total Recall?

It's there more than one Total Recall?

Either way, I've now switched over to Ghostbusters II... Turning out to be a pretty big Saturday

commando
Freddy vs jason
jason x

escape from LA

I am a big fan of both of these. FVJ was pretty much everything I wanted it to be, didn't take itself too seriously and actually came up with a decent way to intersect the series.

Jason X was so good just because it was soooo damn bad but it was totally aware of that. The ridiculous plot and the kills were excellent, I've seen this over 10 times.

The entire Look Who's Talking trilogy.

Back