Movies that aren't Great but you find yourself rewatching

Jack Handy jr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
for me the Movie Reign of Fire with Christian Bale and Matt Mchonaghey. I don't think its "great" as far as sci fi rewatchability goes. like the old 80's stuff like Aliens,Robocop,Terminator. But I always seem to catch my self watching it when it comes on cable lol what's yours?

The Ninth Gate - I don't know why but I always watch this when its on.

Shooter - same thing.

Boondock Saints gets a lot of hate. Have watched it many times and will rewatch again.

Every thread you make sucks but I find that you keep remaking them

SWAT with Colin Ferrel

SWAT is another one every time its on TNT I'm sitting there watching it thinking "i don't even like this movie:icon_idea" then comes the end and I'm sitting there feeling slightly confused.:mad:

Every thread you make sucks but I find that you keep remaking them

lol you know you love me muthaphucka:cool: and if you don't you still know what I mean when i'm talking about Reign of fire. i'm like damn this movie sucked me in again.

Funny People. Something about that movie. I genuinely don't like it but there is one scene I love and it seems everytime I come across that movie it is before the scene so I end up watching it up until that part is on.

SWAT is the perfect example for this thread

here's mine

sh_the_movie_art_01.jpg

I used to really like this movie but haven't seen it in many years so I'm not sure if its held up to my tastes. Its got kung fu, guns, sword fighting, zombies, Yakuza, escaped convicts, supernatural powers...basically everything you would want in a film

MV5BMjAzODg4NjAwOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDcyMTkxMQ@@._V1_SY317_CR4,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

lol at Navy Seals Z, everytime that shits on TNT I lose at least an hour of my life I cant get back. and i'm now going to have to watch this APEX thanks bro (mean smiley emoticon not available)

Back