Movies that aren't Great but you find yourself rewatching

He's a musician, not an actor, dammit!

lol true dat CREAM still in my top ten rap songs. anyhow when GI JOE 2 hits TNT or TBS i'll have my ass in the lazy boy with bag of sunchips watching snake eyes run up a mountain.:icon_neut

lol true dat CREAM still in my top ten rap songs. anyhow when GI JOE 2 hits TNT or TBS i'll have my ass in the lazy boy with bag of sunchips watching snake eyes run up a mountain.:icon_neut

Pretty sure it's on Netflix, my dude.

I'd say it's a pretty polarizing movie. I've seen a lot of people who love it and a lot who hate it but not many in between. I personally loved it. Also loved the entire theater experience if if as I saw it in a packed theater in Times Square in Manhattan and the crowd was super amped during it.

Moment where he takes out the dude who killed his dad is pure awesomeness. In fact, the entire last ten minutes it pure revenge fantasy catharsis in the best way.

I think peoples heartburn with Thomas Jane being Frank Castle is that he innately seems "soft" I equate it to peoples outrage when Affleck was Chosen to play batman he's not "dark" enough for lack of a better term.

that said I've watched Thomas Jane's Punisher a couple times lol. everytime I'm like ' this is terrible" based a lot on the fact that my inner nerd was screaming "blasphemy" due to the fact that I own every issue of the Punisher, Punisher armory, Punisher War Journal (Jim Lee's start in the comic book industry), And Punisher War Zone John romita jr. so I Hold Punisher dear.

The last Offering was a lil more true to source. My most hated yet Favorite is Dolph Lundgrens Punisher. it's older so if you haven't seen it look it up.

Congo

I forgot that one. I loved it when i was a kid. I've pretty much hated most about it for over a decade but still watch it whenever i see it on.

I, Robot. Signs. The Wraith. And I like all the original xmen movies.

Starship Troopers. Can't believe anyone hasn't said that yet. Prime Denise Richards, Barney and the most handsome man in the world (lots of homo), a giant vagina with tentacles at the end. How could you go wrong?

I am going to put In the Mouth of Madness on this list.
I love this movie and watch it about 10 times a year. But man some of the acting...Julia Styles cannot act at all and I wonder if she is really happening
"This is all happening and it is all for real"

Jumper

The adaptation from book to movie was terrible and it flopped in the box office.I enjoy the movie because I find having the power to instantly transport from one place to another interesting.I rewatched it last week on Spike.

Shooter was bad? I loved it. Shit I got a few good ones most people hated: The Lady in The Water, John Carter, Norbit.

Starship Troopers. Can't believe anyone hasn't said that yet. Prime Denise Richards, Barney and the most handsome man in the world (lots of homo), a giant vagina with tentacles at the end. How could you go wrong?

good pick, this was the first dvd i got, watched it like 1000 times.

Jumper

The adaptation from book to movie was terrible and it flopped in the box office.I enjoy the movie because I find having the power to instantly transport from one place to another interesting.I rewatched it last week on Spike.
JUMPER is on my personal fantasy list of shit I want to be able to do. Ditto MULTIPLICITY and the one where the dude bangs a dickton of dope broads.

lol yes guilty it's not bad sci fi though a lil campy but solid sci fi imo. "Hold what you Got!!"

the most handsome man in the world (lots of homo)
zim.png

Thanks, man.

I love Starship Troopers too. I've seen it a ridiculous amount of times ever since I was around 6 years old.

I remember about 10 years ago or so my dad rented one of the direct to video sequels. Shit was TERRIBLE. It was more of a horror film with some lady who was infected by the bugs or some shit. There were some boobies and aside from that I can't really remember wtf happened because it was awful. I think the main character sacrifices himself at the end or some shit

intermedio
the crow: Wicked Prayer
Alone in the dark
House of the dead
Elephant
the class AKA klass [2007]
heart of America

lol yes guilty it's not bad sci fi though a lil campy but solid sci fi imo. "Hold what you Got!!"

My bro and I loved it as a kid, (if you like warhammer 40k then the film is for you) but recently my parents finally watched it and realised it was actually a good film all along ( they had always thought it was a stupid action film instead of the camp pro war satire it actually is).

My bro and I loved it as a kid, (if you like warhammer 40k then the film is for you) but recently my parents finally watched it and realised it was actually a good film all along ( they had always thought it was a stupid action film instead of the camp pro war satire it actually is).

STARSHIP TROOPERS seems like it should have been in the 80's where personally I think it belongs. the 90's was a horrid decade for action imho. and "big up" to Michael Ironside. that fool is such a beta alpha and gets hilariously killed in damn near every movie he's in

Back