Movies that aren't Great but you find yourself rewatching

Hellboy 2.

If not for the visuals, it would be one of the dumbest movies ever made.
Like a weak, drawn out episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Fast and Furious 2.

tumblr_mqcoykTmsu1s8t4dvo1_1280.jpg

for me the Movie Reign of Fire with Christian Bale and Matt Mchonaghey. I don't think its "great" as far as sci fi rewatchability goes. like the old 80's stuff like Aliens,Robocop,Terminator. But I always seem to catch my self watching it when it comes on cable lol what's yours?

Reign of Fire fuck yeah.

/high5

Last Samurai....there was a period it seemed to be on cable every day, and I couldn't turn away.

Wolf Creek

I've seen that a bunch of times but i wouldn't class it among my favorite horror films or even as a great horror film.

Jack Handy Jr is a blessing to this place.

I revisit Freddy Got Fingered every so often.

Bc I wanna be an animator.

Bobby B for MOD ftw!!"WUTANG CLAN AINT NOTHING TO FUCK WIT!!!!"

that said..........my man Rza in Gi Joe 2 was painful to watch lol.

Any JCVD movies.

Heartbreak Ridge. So many inaccuracies, but I'll be damned if there aren't some quotable lines.

Pretty sure Brock Lesnar's hero growing up was The Swede, just saying

Prometheus comes on ALOT in my area and I've watched it so many times that it has actually grown on me..

Also White Men Can't Jump. Not a particularly great movie, but I end up watching cuz I really like Snipes, Harrelson, and Perez.

Pretty sure Brock Lesnar's hero growing up was The Swede, just saying

Good call. The Swede looks like he could be Brocks pappy.

BTW anyone who thinks Heartbreak Ridge is a bad movie is probably a Fahg-etti...

Last edited:
I've watched The Punisher starring Thomas Jane about 10 times. When I was in high school Id find it on FX often and if I'm not doing anything I would end up watching it

same here... this is my favorite marvel movie even though everyone shits on it.

Also the Mist with Thomas Jane, shitty ass effects but great movie.

Cables still show Tremors for you guys? Damn... it's been over 10 years since I saw it, love it as a kid and probably watched it 5 times. It's never a repeat for our cables here, not sure why. :( Can't find a decent copy to rewatch.

I watched Pumpkinhead 2 for like 5 times+ as well and it's the same as Tremors, not longer on TV anymore. :(

For me, it's Die Hard franchise. Because it's the one that still get aired every few months over and over and over again on my TV.

I can't profess to say it's on with any regularity, but it does appear from time to time.

i watched the shit out of Airborne as a kid/teen (movie where surfer cat moves to Cincy and takes up inline skating and has this crazy race down devil's backbone). shit as on TBS like 3x a week in the day
MV5BMTQ5NzYwNTU3Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNTE0Mzk5._V1_SX214_AL_.jpg

same here... this is my favorite marvel movie even though everyone shits on it.

Also the Mist with Thomas Jane, shitty ass effects but great movie.

I'd say it's a pretty polarizing movie. I've seen a lot of people who love it and a lot who hate it but not many in between. I personally loved it. Also loved the entire theater experience if if as I saw it in a packed theater in Times Square in Manhattan and the crowd was super amped during it.

Moment where he takes out the dude who killed his dad is pure awesomeness. In fact, the entire last ten minutes it pure revenge fantasy catharsis in the best way.

Last Samurai....there was a period it seemed to be on cable every day, and I couldn't turn away.

This would fit more under the "Movies that ARE great and that you re-watch" thread lol.

Watanabes acting in that movie was phenomenal. Cruise has delivered so many times over the years it's ridiculous that he's no more widely recognized for his consistency across a decades-spanning career.

Back