Movies that aren't Great but you find yourself rewatching

Rocky 4.

Terrible movie. I will watch it everytime for the workout montage and fight lol

We're the Millers. I've seen it in its entirety at least twenty times. At least.

It's not bad, but it's not that great either.

Adam Sandler movies.

The Rookie.. Only in the mid 5s on imdb but an old favorite slice of hokum of mine that I never get tired of watching. It's got Clint Eastwood getting raped by Sonia Braga and the best car escaping from an exploding building scene ever..... And as if that wasn't enough it's got prime Charlie Sheen.

tmp_21362_500full_187064010.jpg

I watch Journey to the Center of the Earth with that tool from hunger games in it a few times... That and Land of the lost are quality. Sahara, Ghosts of Girlfriends past, and the House Bunny are also pretty horrible.

I think it's very funny, but the main reason I watch it is to see Jennifer Aniston gyrate.

Oh it's definitely funny, after the 20th watch though it just gets reactions like "Oh heh.. Right on."

But yeah Anniston's hot. Emma Roberts would be hot if she did that too I think, wait she's over 18 right? I think so. Yeah she'd be hot if she did that too I think.

Also, Rocky IV.

another crap movie I've watched maybe ten times, Waterworld. Shit's horrible. That and white house down.

The Ninth gate
Constantine
The Dark Crystal
Identity
Conspiracy Theory
Exorcism of Emily Rose

The Dark Crystal scared the shit out of me as a child. I'm too scared to go back and watch it as an adult lmao. But I see pictures of that little blonde girl creature, and the fluffy creature, and they're cute as heck . . . but bruh, those bird creatures . . . they can fuck right off to hell holy shit fuck them

first Predator.
the 13th warrior.
event horizon.
the thing II.

Back