Movie theater to start checking bags

It seems to work from a security perspective at sport arenas / stadiums, so whatever, and food is typically expensive there as well (though some let you bring in your own).

Most mass shootings seem to kill a couple dozen people tops before everyone flees or the shooter gets subdued, so a movie theater of a couple hundred people can still be a disaster, especially with only two exits. Surprised more haven't stepped up security, but I'm sure metal detectors aren't cheap.

I remember once, many years ago, I brought in a firehouse sub in my coat pocket.

I remember it fondly...

Ain't got nothing on me!

I snuck a whole dish of chicken parmesan in my cargo pockets into the theatres. Theatre smelled like an Italian restaurant.

Cargo shorts. Btw thete was a guy eating a fucking apple behind me a couple years ago in the theater. Seriously, a fucking apple.

mite have to invest in a overcoat now

Theater I go to has a full bar.

I don't think anyone would shoot up a theatre that served alcohol. I mean some nut might go in there with the intent to pop off but after a few beers he'd come to the realization that life is precious. Beer saves.

you can look in my bag, just don't put your hand in there.

That sucks,

I have a ccw so I like taking my gun to movie theaters....

Sometimes I leave the gun at home and take a pint of jack Daniels and buy a large diet coke once I'm inside....

Either way it sucks.

Just fill your bag with a lot of stuff with glas shards mixed in. That'll teach them.

I guess it's a moot point, who the fuck keeps a gun in a bag??? Mine is either in my pocket or on my belt.

Back