Movie theater to start checking bags

dammit :( cant brg food into theater anymore thru chicks

Soo, can I not bring candy inside anymore?

They should have metal detectors IMHO - faster and I won't get fondled.

Disneyland also checks bags but they're gangsta. They'll let you go through even if you have outside food.

They should have metal detectors IMHO - faster and I won't get fondled.

Disneyland also checks bags but they're gangsta. They'll let you go through even if you have outside food.

They also charge massive ticket prices for a shit-tier park and cans still pay the price just to say "We took our kids to Disney and they loved it", when in reality they were shitting themselves and crying the whole time and didn't like it at all.

They also charge massive ticket prices for a shit-tier park and cans still pay the price just to say "We took our kids to Disney and they loved it", when in reality they were shitting themselves and crying the whole time and didn't like it at all.

My families experience varied greatly from yours.

He didn't have an experience. Hence, the bitterness.

I live in Florida, 2 hours away from Disney World, I've been about 50 times. Also have been to Cali twice and visited Disney Land twice, speak for yourself.

Just went and saw a movie last night with the girlfriend and had a bunch of snacks in her purse, and they didn't check nothing.

Basketball shorts under a pair of pants... bring whatever in

Price is worth it to me. I probably go once every 2 years. The experience is always fun and inside food is actually pretty good. Compared to cheap ass local amusement parks, Disney has the best value.

I'll take Universal/ISlands of adventure or Busch Gardens any day over that.

I remember once, many years ago, I brought in a firehouse sub in my coat pocket.

I remember it fondly...

I live in Florida, 2 hours away from Disney World, I've been about 50 times. Also have been to Cali twice and visited Disney Land twice, speak for yourself.

Whatever you say, bro.

Both parks are great.

Just give everyone a gun when they go in and let them sort out their differences amongst themselves.

Back