Movie theater to start checking bags

Just get rid of gun free zones and then I can sneak in my gummy bears.

White people are always ruining good things.

As a non-American, we don't get any theatre shootings but the greedy fucks still check the bags for food and cameras.

Higher concessions take, lower body count. Win/win.

What if though the shooter simply starts gunning down those in line, or just shoots the minimum wage bag-checker? Yeah, it's probably just about the concessions.

I noticed that there were signs at the theater today for it, but I figured it was because of Straight Outta Compton......:redface:

As a non-American, we don't get any theatre shootings but the greedy fucks still check the bags for food and cameras.

Haven't seen a movie in theaters for quite some time now. Would definitely suck if they did this while I make excuses why I have 10 bags of Doritos and cookies in there

As a frequent movie goer i can say I'm done with Regal.

Is a movie theater shooter really gonna be hiding guns in a purse?

I wonder what the odds are of getting shot in a theater compared to being struck by lightning.

Either way, seems like a good way to cut down on bootlegged snacks and annoy people.

Fuuuu.... How the hell am I going to sneak in my booze when I go to the movie theater? Thanks a lot white people 😠

Fuuuu.... How the hell am I going to sneak in my booze when I go to the movie theater? Thanks a lot white people 😠

It's not like they're giving full cavity searches bro

Fuuuu.... How the hell am I going to sneak in my booze when I go to the movie theater? Thanks a lot white people ��

- Wear jeans w/ long athletic socks
- Fill plastic water bottle with booze
- Put bottle inside sock concealed by jean leg sleeve

I remember talking to someone on here a few years ago, ex-military guy, who said he always has to sit at the back of the theater. Bit of PTSD. I was telling him hey man, try to ease into letting go, just sit wherever you want, most people are good people.

Literally less than a week later, that orange haired jackass shot up the Batman showing.

I talked to him on here the next day. "So ah... guess you'll be sticking to the back of the theater then."

Is a movie theater shooter really gonna be hiding guns in a purse?
...and...why would they even have to bother hiding the gun? Most shooters just walk straight into the place firing.

...and...why would they even have to bother hiding the gun? Most shooters just walk straight into the place firing.

They might want to synchronize their shooting spree with an action sequence in the movie

They check bags sometimes where I live, and it is totally to stop you from bringing in outside drinks and food.

Went to see a movie on a whim a while back and I just happened to have half a bottle of water in my backpack. So this kid looks into my bag and tell me that I can't bring it in. If I want a drink I have to go buy one for $6, or whatever. So I look down at this tiny little dude and I say "If I walk in there with my water are you REALLY going to try and stop me?" He said "I guess not."

Don't get me wrong. I don't like going around bullying people, but for fucks sake, it was half a bottle of water. It would have been pretty fucking ridiculous if they tried to force me to leave because of it.

Back