Most hated wrasslers

Warrior - "Queers are lower human beings, they are not equal to heterosexuals"

Student - "Why is it wrong to be gay?"

Warrior - "Because Queering doesn't make the world go round!!!"

Hahahahaha, that was a classic moment

I don't have anyone I "hate", that would require giving enough of a fuck to have that emotion, I have some people if I see on TV, I change the channel.

CM Punk - entitled whiner.
YoungBucks - Need I say more?
Colt Cobana - He's always stunk
Kona Reeves - fuck that cockeyed fuck, I'm glad he's injured
Jeff Jarrett - no explanation needed
Kenny Omega - spamming dragon suplexes doesn't help you rise above you sounding like a neckbeard fraggle who talks like a NTTAWWT minor league hockey player.

For any or no reason.

Jeff jarrett. Guy was annoying, lame as shit and his geetar was stupid.

Al snow and his damned head and chihuahua. Wasnt a fun match guy to watch either.

Big show. Just boring big guy with a giant chokeslam.

X pac. The annoying little brother who stuffed his crotch in your face.

Dudley brothers. Backwater inbred hillbillies aka bushwackers 2.0

o_O

Jeff Jarrett. This goes way back to the new generation days. When they put him in a feud with Razor who was pretty damn over at the time and JJ seemed to get the better of him every time. I'm a fan of the dastardly heel type character but I never thought he deserved to be in that spot. Then because he's mates with Russo he's made the top heel in WCW and to me is one of the faces I see when I think of their demise.

Shane Douglas. Talentless hack who does nothing but whine and talk shit about how everyone holds him down but really never deserved to reach the heights he did.

Not a wrestler but Michael Cole. As a back stage interview guy he was a little bitch. As a commentator he's the worst of all time and has basically made the last 20 years unbearable for me watch any WWE product.

Disco isn't hated by a large percentage of the people but the ones the hate him REALLY hate him.

Like Trump/Brady/Foot kinda hate.
I don't understand the hate for Disco Inferno he was a lower mid-carder most of the time and was never in any prominent feuds or groups. He made a crappy gimmick work and got decent fan responses out of it so he deserves a little respect.

Last edited:
I don't understand the hate for Disco Inferno he was a lower mid-carder most of the time and eas never in any prominent feuds or groups. He made a crappy gimmick work and got decent fan responses out of it so he deserves a little respect.

Disco is a heat magnet and maybe not in a good way. He still pisses people off on his podcasts with his shoot-work stuff.

I don't understand the hate for Disco Inferno he was a lower mid-carder most of the time and eas never in any prominent feuds or groups. He made a crappy gimmick work and got decent fan responses out of it so he deserves a little respect.

Yeah. It reminds me of Jack Sparrow.
Cody once responded to criticism by saying that Disco was "a juiced up gimmick wrestler who stayed employed by being over with the boys and who people only remember for jobbing to guys with talent." Disco should have followed up with "Ah! But people do remember me!"

triple h and cena used to be pretty hated
Funny thing about Triple H is that he's most hated for stuff that he was probably right about and beloved for some seriously villainous moves.

Cena is proof that, you either retire or keep working long enough to see yourself become a smark darling.

Last edited:
Yeah. It reminds me of Jack Sparrow.
Cody once responded to criticism by saying that Disco was "a juiced up gimmick wrestler who stayed employed by being over with the boys and who people only remember for jobbing to guys with talent." Disco should have followed up with "Ah! But people do remember me!"
Disco Inferno can now say he never botched as bad as Cody did with the flaming table spot. It looked stupid for him put himself through a table on fire and still win the match.

??? Like what?
His assessment of certain talents. CM Punk and Cody are good (very good in fact) but, real talk, 80% of their appeal is their beef with WWE management.
I gotta hand it to Punk, though. He shot himself into a work and came out with the cleaner end of the stick.

That's not the stuff he's mostly hated for. He's mostly hated for burying everybody for years just because he could (since he was married to Steph) despite not even being that good in the ring. He jammed up the main event scene for so long and prevented so many talented people from really going over. People hate him much more for that than anything to do with Punk or Cody.

Easily a 2000s Stephanie McMahon. She had Xpac heat on steroids. She couldn't wrestle and her acting was beyond bad. What made it bad was that she was injected the major storylines. I remember being geeked about the revamping of ECW. I was disgusted when it was announced that she'd be the new leader.

That's not the stuff he's mostly hated for. He's mostly hated for burying everybody for years just because he could (since he was married to Steph) despite not even being that good in the ring. He jammed up the main event scene for so long and prevented so many talented people from really going over. People hate him much more for that than anything to do with Punk or Cody.

Jericho reduced to Stephs man servant and Booker T immediately come to mind.

Triple H: Narcissist. Boring as hell, but thinks he's the king of all workers. Annoying voice.

Undertaker: Narcissist. Thinks he's as tough as Fedor. Locker room leader? Get over yourself cockhead - not everybody has to shake your hand and thank you every day.

Bret Hart: Very good, but not the god he thinks he is. Trash opinions on most people.

I don't understand the hate for Disco Inferno he was a lower mid-carder most of the time and was never in any prominent feuds or groups. He made a crappy gimmick work and got decent fan responses out of it so he deserves a little respect.

Bingo Bango! You nailed it on all accounts. Yeah, if WCW made him the champ, there would have been a backlash. He played the role of an annoying heel very well.

Back