Most hated wrasslers

Anyone have a link to that Lawler incident?

Disco isn't hated by a large percentage of the people but the ones the hate him REALLY hate him.

Like Trump/Brady/Foot kinda hate.

For any or no reason.

Jeff jarrett. Guy was annoying, lame as shit and his geetar was stupid.

Al snow and his damned head and chihuahua. Wasnt a fun match guy to watch either.
I hated Jeff Jarrett more than anything.
Used to just forward or skip his BS guitar sessions and never cared a damn about anything he did.

Al Snow was cool in real life though, although his gimmick was annoying yes.
The fact that he helped train Dan the Beast Severn for his first UFC fight though makes up for it.

Stopped watching in 2001 so can't add much past that time but the Hardy Boys and teenibop wrestlers were annoying as hell.
Also Taka Mochinoclue, but that may have been more the booking.

Also anything Ric Flair and Hogan from late 90's- post 2000 onwards
Guys were hogging the limelight and riding the coattails of the younger guys who had the cool factor, they shouldn't have been on the screens by that time.

Last edited:
Didn't he JUST come back to the WWE?
I think so, haha
Ultimate Warrior. Shit wrestler and even shittier person.
That was crazy on that AandE documentary about him where they show him goinig to that liberal college in Conneticut giving that racist, homophobic speech. I gotta say, that took some balls or it very well could have been sheer ignorance. He may have been expecting to get cheers, haha.

I think so, haha

That was crazy on that AandE documentary about him where they show him goinig to that liberal college in Conneticut giving that racist, homophobic speech. I gotta say, that took some balls or it very well could have been sheer ignorance. He may have been expecting to get cheers, haha.
What about it took balls?

What about it took balls?

If I did that, I'd be slightly concerned that some batshit crazy, ultra liberal antifa jackass would shoot me. In all reality, the possibility of that happening is extremely low though.

If I did that, I'd be slightly concerned that some batshit crazy, ultra liberal antifa jackass would shoot me. In all reality, the possibility of that happening is extremely low though.

Liberal college kids fight with hashtags and cry tweets.

Liberal college kids fight with hashtags and cry tweets.

Haha, you're definitely not wrong. The possibility of getting hurt after ripping on conservatives at University of Texas or Alabama is much, much higher.

Haha, you're definitely not wrong. The possibility of getting hurt after ripping on conservatives at University of Texas or Alabama is much, much higher.

Country folk are much better shots.

Please. Turn off Fox News every so often.

Nothing like being a Stan for a roided out raging bigot. How "alpha" of you.

Yes yes, I'm sure whatever whatever Joy Reid inspired buzz words you're typing sounded profound and intelligent in your head. They're not and no one cares about your whiny woke nonsense. Go cry to your friends in the warroom about the mean alpha fox news people while the rest of us discuss rasslin.

Yes yes, I'm sure whatever whatever Joy Reid inspired buzz words you're typing sounded profound and intelligent in your head. They're not and no one cares about your whiny woke nonsense. Go cry to your friends in the warroom about the mean alpha fox news people while the rest of us discuss rasslin.
<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Back