Most hated wrasslers

Badger67

Taxidea taxus
Banned
Reaction score
For any or no reason.

Jeff jarrett. Guy was annoying, lame as shit and his geetar was stupid.

Al snow and his damned head and chihuahua. Wasnt a fun match guy to watch either.

Big show. Just boring big guy with a giant chokeslam.

X pac. The annoying little brother who stuffed his crotch in your face.

Dudley brothers. Backwater inbred hillbillies aka bushwackers 2.0

doens't it have to be Seth Rollins...he did get attacked by a fan who jumped over the barricade. If that isn't hatred towards a wrestler then i don't know what is

Probably The Rock because he couldn't wrestle well so every match he was involved in ended up sucking.

But not as a wrestler right?

Hes the best wrestling in the world, thats why I friended him
I only hang with winners, not weinies that get a boo boo and can no longer defend their belts in Mexico

In order of hate...

Stephanie McMahon

Fattie The Clown

The Bucks

Omega

Jeff Jarrett

Brain Strowman
Rikishi
Ed Leslie
Jim Duggan
Marko Stunt
Saturn

Nailz, I've heard a few wrestlers say that no one liked him backstage and that he couldn't do the moves properly and would hurt you and was very stiff

He apparently attacked Vince too in his office and demanded money, then claimed Vince sexually molested him.

In order of hate...

Stephanie McMahon

Fattie The Clown

The Bucks

Omega

Jeff Jarrett
is that pg womans evolution steph or all time steph?

smackdown slutty commissioner steph was a fun time.

I don't really hate anyone, I think some are just misplaced or can't work to a proper level and unfortunately endanger their counterparts in the ring. I also think some are terrible wrestlers and should start a Ninja fighter show like WMAC Masters for the kids like back in the day and add powers to make it extra nice. Then they have their thing, and wrestling can be it's own thing again. Problem solved.

The Dork Order
Pockets
The Hardy Boyz in 2021 (both of them)
Lucha Bros (yeah I said it. Lucha sucks.)
The Bucks

...Basically the whole AEW tag division besides FTR.

Kenny Omega
Matt Hardy
HBK (great wrestler, horrible person)
HHH
Hardcore Holly
The Young Bucks
Jeff Jarrett
JBL

Hate , eh nah but Chase Owens, Cody, matt taven , happy Corbin, brawk and joey janela all got that go away heat as far as I'm concerned

Back