Most hated wrasslers

Actually, Jim liked the Danielson v. Page broadway a lot more than I did...
I actually have never seen an aew show and really have no intentions to. However, i spend a lot of my time working in front of the computer and over the past few months have taken to listening to his podcasts (skipping over his stupid political commentary). I have no idea who is in the dork order, just figured out that pockets is orange cassidy, took forever to figure out the hardly boys were the young bucks (they are the main reason i never even gave aew a shot), just figured out kenny omega was twinkle toes, etc. His refusal to call any of them by their real names ever makes it hard to figure that stuff out.

so i just made the comment because you abeled them as Jim does (except for the bucks)

Last edited:
Also, on side note, it is funny listening to him bash Trump as a human so often (not debating the merits of it) yet when Bert Prentice passed he talked about what a great guy he is. Now I am not in the wrestling business, but knew quite a few guys who were when I lived in Tennessee in the 90's. Bert Prentice was NOTORIOUS for taking advantage of wrestlers. Meaning if they wanted to do anything, they would do him. And this was coming from at least 3 different wrestlers telling stories alone that i heard.

Jim is intolerable when he talks about how some people are horrible yet gives others a pass. and considering some of the stuff he is willing to say for the record, you know off of it he is pretty depraved

I dont like any of the goofy fake "play wrestlers" like the Young Bucks,Kenny Omega,Orange Cassidy etc

I dont like any of the goofy fake "play wrestlers" like the Young Bucks,Kenny Omega,Orange Cassidy etc

I do too but for some reason Orange Cassidy doesn't bother me nearly as much as the other three. Maybe because he makes it even more obvious that he's not being the least bit serious. Also, nobody claims he's one of the best wrestlers alive today like they do Omega. And the Young Bucks ... yeah ...

Triple H and Jeff Jarrett for their respective 'reigns of terror.' They both spent years clogging up the heavyweight title scene while completely burying any challengers that came their way.

..but HHH has never been good enough in ring to carry anyone.

This. Wrestlers like Shawn Michaels and Kurt Angle could pull a 3 star match out of a broomstick. HHH would probably put it in a sleeper hold for 5 minutes

Back