Most hated wrasslers

Miz is great because, even when the neckbeards who shit on him for not being Misawa started to come around, he never acknowledged them. He kept the heat by telling them keep their loser ass chants to themselves.

The Dork Order
Pockets
The Hardy Boyz in 2021 (both of them)
Lucha Bros (yeah I said it. Lucha sucks.)
The Bucks

...Basically the whole AEW tag division besides FTR.
I didn't know Jim Cornette posted here

That's random as hell to list him as hated and no other WCW crusierweights. So you hated Juventud more than Rey, Chavo, Kidman and Disco Inferno?
I liked Rey, chavo, Kidman, was actually a fan of disco (I thought he was hilarious) juventud stole some gimmick from the rock and didn’t have any of Reys charisma, even though he may have had as much skills

Cena: This guy ruined the main event scene at a time where we still had talented guys in the main event

Lance Storm: So boring stone cold made a meme out of it.

Jeff Jarrett: Awful gimmicks, ruined the tna main event scene for years

Samoa Joe: overrated, boring, had the same match over and over in that

Goldberg: Can't wrestle or cut promos, boring, ended Bret Harts career

JBL: douchebag irl, never should have been a world champ, boring matches

Jeff Hardy: popularized floppy shit. Took all the spotlight from Matt, who is better in every way.

Christian: I've never understood the appeal of this guy. People have been trying to tell me how great he is for 20 years but I dont see it.

Randy Orton: has been having the same match since 2002. Has always been too high on the card. Would have been a midcard guy in the 80s

From who I can remember...

John Cena: Was the man for many years, but was booed out of the building far too often. Also, his moves were quite bland and his personality was a bit shit.

Roman Reigns: Suffered from being given terrible promos early on, and being chosen over Daniel Bryan.

Cody Rhodes: I'm a bit baffled by this one. Some of his promos have been cringe-inducing, but he's generally a good, clean-cut wrestler. I think that he tends to get backlash because he is often the one who gets the exciting new signees (Brodie Lee, Malakai Black) off the bat, loses the first and then avenges it down the line.

X-Pac: I never really followed his career all that much, but he was talented.

To be honest, I think that with these guys, I think that the biggest problem with them was that there was always someone more exciting who fans wanted to see succeed, but they hit roadblocks over the mentioned four. Cena was the man when streaming media was breaking out, so fans could see better wrestling in other organisations and across the pond, Reigns overshadowed Daniel Bryan (who was white-hot), Rhodes received backlash from being put with Brodie and Black and X-Pac? Perhaps it was the cruiserweight division? I remember being a fan of Tajiri back in the day...

Oh, speaking of which...

HHH

Roddie Piper was stabbed on three occasions. Actually had a Kevlar lined jacket made to protect himself. You'll never again see true hatred like the heals of the 80's. That was a whole different world of wrasslin.

I dont dislike Cody Just turn him heel already. Hes almost there with his douche Homelander entrance and his inability to figure out why no one likes him.

Miz is fucking trash and corny as fuck so I hate his ass and I hate Sheamus for being overexposed when absolutely nobody cares if he is on TV or not. And I hate Vince for pushing the same stars over and over and making the same matches again and again.

What gimmick did he steal from The Rock?

I'm pretty sure "Da Juice," was an homage at best and a bad parody at its' worst depending on how much cocaine was in his system that day.

I remember them calling DDP, "The People's Champion" like The Rock, but never Juventud.

What gimmick did he steal from The Rock?
Stands on the top corner rope
Inhales and moves face from side to side as they cheer and said “finally, the juice has come back to (wherever they were that night)
Also ripped off the people’s elbow and the rock bottom

Last edited:
Nia Jax (good riddance)

Her character has zero redeeming qualities.

Can't work...still: and even worse, she's a hazard to whomever she's in the ring with. Ronda Rousey after a few months training was outworking Jax....

Zero charisma, promo skills or character: nothing she ever did in the ring or on the mic ever made me give a shit. Asuka was a better fear inducing monster at half her size...(and as a face who barely spoke english!), Bel Air and Ripley are better powerhouses, Shayna was more (kayfabe) dangerous.

Which brings me to look/size....it would be easy for this not to matter if the previous 2 points didn't exist. Kong/Kharma, Chyna, Doudrop (ffs) and not even counting the Thicc ladies (smaller than the previous three but still too big for some neckbeards) all had something that made up for them not looking like models or fitness experts...whether it be skill or charisma. Jax had none of it, and while I don't want to dogpile on her look, she has done nothing to over come it.

Jax lasted as long as she did because of her family.

Wish her as a person the best, but the product is better without her

Not hate but

Brutus Beefcake- fuck him. As a kid I blamed him for ruining Greg Valentine's career. Was a huge Valentine fan. Loved it when he destroyed the IC belt in the cage after losing it to Tito

Hogan- again as a kid, I liked the monsters like Andrea dn Bundy and to see Hogan beat them all .....

I also cheered for the Emperror to turn Luke in Jedi so I had some issues as a kid.

Back