**Most Accomplished TUF Fighters Ever**

I would rank Maynard above Florian and Koscheck, just because he showed that he has all the tools to be a champion.

Your point does remain, but I don't agree with the fact that he "beat up" Forrest the whole fight. Rashad did dominate the 3rd, but that's all that either guy really definitively won.

i never meant that rashad beat up forrest the whole fight

my point is this; two rounds of close fight, forrest getting the edge then it came to the point where rashad got forrest's rhythm and the tide change and it was definitive

i never said rashad was ahead on the scorecard, i even conceded that forrest won the first two, but i countered your classification of forrest "handily" winning

i'm saying those two rounds are meaningless and moot unless you are implying rashad got a lucky shot ko on forrest (or some variation where if they did it 10 times forrest would come out on top more)

So Forrest performed the same as Fitch against Hendricks in your eyes? wtf.

All I'm saying is i wouldn't* say Rashad beat Forrest up, that's a bad description of that fight for people who haven't seen it. Forrest was arguably winning 2 of the 3 rounds the fight lasted.

Tito beat up Ken in their first fight, that's what i call someone getting beat up.(Not being in the fight)

So Forrest performed the same as Fitch against Hendricks in your eyes? wtf.

All I'm saying is i would say Rashad beat Forrest up, that's a bad description of that fight for people who haven't seen it. Forrest was arguably winning 2 of the 3 rounds the fight lasted.

Tito beat up Ken in their first fight, that's what i call someone getting beat up.(Not being in the fight)

i don't know how you can draw any correlation to fitch v. hendricks

back to my original post (and the one you quoted) rashad definitively tko forrest and no rational logical argument can be made for putting forrest's career ahead of rashad

i don't know how you can draw any correlation to fitch v. hendricks

back to my original post (and the one you quoted) rashad definitively tko forrest and no rational logical argument can be made for putting forrest's career ahead of rashad

You seen my list right, then one where Rashad is #1.

And my point was you seemed to be making it out that if a fighter performs well then gets knocked out it doesn't matter. I think it does matter. Shows that the guy who was finished could still hang/compete with the guy who won.

I would rank Maynard above Florian and Koscheck, just because he showed that he has all the tools to be a champion.

I think there is no argument that Kos has *accomplished* more than Maynard which is what the thread is about. And i love Maynard.

i never meant that rashad beat up forrest the whole fight

my point is this; two rounds of close fight, forrest getting the edge then it came to the point where rashad got forrest's rhythm and the tide change and it was definitive

If that is what you mean, then I agree somewhat. I think the fight was in Forrest's favor a bit more than you give it credit. Overall, it was competitive either way.

You seen my list right, then one where Rashad is #1.

And my point was you seemed to be making it out that if a fighter performs well then gets knocked out it doesn't matter. I think it does matter. Shows that the guy who was finished could still hang/compete with the guy who won.

you saw my post right? i wasn't quoting you, i was quoting someone who put forrest ahead of rashad (maybe you should read)

so you must think very highly of melvin guillard (he's often ahead of a lot of his opponents, until he gets finished)

you saw my post right? i wasn't quoting you, i was quoting someone who put forrest ahead of rashad (maybe you should read)

so you must think very highly of melvin guillard (he's often ahead of a lot of his opponents, until he gets finished)

No. Not my point.

But to describe to someone who has never seen the fight, as Rashad beating up Forrest would be moronic.

Forrest showed he was on the same level as Rashad, Rashad finally decided to do something about the kicks and adjusted nicely like an elite fighter should. Props to him for a great win, arguably his best win (top 2-3 at least) if you consider its what got him the title.

I was just today looking for Dodson fights. He's not top five yet, but well on his way. He gets extra points for knocking Dillashaw silly.

And Formiga. That is a very impressive win in my book.

No. Not my point.

But to describe to someone who has never seen the fight, as Rashad beating up Forrest would be moronic.

Forrest showed he was on the same level as Rashad, Rashad finally decided to do something about the kicks and adjusted nicely like an elite fighter should. Props to him for a great win, arguably his best win (top 2-3 at least) if you consider its what got him the title.

why do i care are about talking to someone who has never seen the fight?

you also addressed me as if i have never seen the fight by saying forrest "handily" won the first two rounds (that's clearly not the case)

It was a competitive fight until the TKO. I think most had Forrest ahead on the scorecards leading into the 3rd.

Agreed, most includes Suga himself. On the Fuel show where he talked about his biggest fights he said he had to win the 3rd round to have a chance going into the champ rounds.

rashad or forrest based on resume and title holding, but serra has to be mentioned for doing the impossible.

I often forget, and his recent performances dont always reflect just how much success forrest has had in the ufc.

Rashad is always in the conversation regarding top 3 - 5 lhws in the world.

Im going with rashad, and i would like to see him fight shogun.

*2-3

Agreed, most includes Suga himself. On the Fuel show where he talked about his biggest fights he said he had to win the 3rd round to have a chance going into the champ rounds.

Iris good to hear that Rashad is as smart as he seems, I had him down two rounds going into that third round.

why do i care are about talking to someone who has never seen the fight?

you also addressed me as if i have never seen the fight by saying forrest "handily" won the first two rounds (that's clearly not the case)

He did, maybe we have different definitions of handily. To me it means no dispute on who won the round. If you gave either of the first 2 rounds to Rashad you are a moron.

He did, maybe we have different definitions of handily. To me it means no dispute on who won the round. If you gave either of the first 2 rounds to Rashad you are a moron.

using your own logic, someone who hadn't seen the fight wouldn't know that rashad was fine and just biding his time to get the job done

i don't understand what's your problem anyway, i never said anything bad about forrest in this entire thread whatsoever, i quoted another poster who said forrest should be ahead of rashad and i said there was no way that conclusion can be drawn

you got upset about it and have been stuck on your "forrest handily won two rounds" mantra ever since

I think putting Serra so high up there because he held the title one time isn't really a fair assessment of his success in the UFC. Also listing Trigg as a key win is a little laughable considering Trigg hadn't been an important name for years. Not trying to hate on the guy, I like Serra but I just don't think he's all that accomplished outside of the title win.

I would say Koscheck, for example, is far more accomplished OVERALL considering he has remained at the top of the WW division for a considerable amount of time and beaten some pretty big names (with a better record to boot).

I would also put Maynard up much higher as well.

using your own logic, someone who hadn't seen the fight wouldn't know that rashad was fine and just biding his time to get the job done

God is that ever a cop out. Yeah he loved getting out punched and kicked, that's why he flipped out and grabbed his crotch.

Do you have to come in to every thread that has something to do with Forrest and hate/discredit him. GTFO.

The way i would describe the fight to someone who has never seen it is Forrest wins the first two rounds. Then Rashad turns it up and puts Forrest away in the 3rd.

Not Rashad beat Forrest up.

I think putting Serra so high up there because he held the title one time isn't really a fair assessment of his success in the UFC. Also listing Trigg as a key win is a little laughable considering Trigg hadn't been an important name for years. Not trying to hate on the guy, I like Serra but I just don't think he's all that accomplished outside of the title win.

I would say Koscheck, for example, is far more accomplished OVERALL considering he has remained at the top of the WW division for a considerable amount of time and beaten some pretty big names (with a better record to boot).

I would also put Maynard up much higher as well.

I agree, and am open for discussion on #3-5, But Forrest and Rashad are definitely #s 1 and 2.

Back