**Most Accomplished TUF Fighters Ever**

Roy Nelson isn't top 5.... His lost to the 3 best fighters his fought in the UFC.

Does he even have a top 10 win in the UFC?

Rashad is first on my list but Forrest is very close (but his sort of lost it since the Andy fight)

I think Maynard could be top 5 in that list soon I give him a great chance of beating bendo if he gets a shot.

God is that ever a cop out. Yeah he loved getting out punched and kicked, that's why he flipped out and grabbed his crotch.

that's called a taunt, a complete disregard for the power that forrest possesed

Do you have to come in to every thread that has something to do with Forrest and hate/discredit him. GTFO.

1) how have discredited or hate forrest?
2) i could have sworn this was the most accomplished tuf participant, which i'm saying is rashad and you apparently agree with, so what is the problem?

The way i would describe the fight to someone who has never seen it is Forrest wins the first two rounds. Then Rashad turns it up and puts Forrest away in the 3rd.

Not Rashad beat Forrest up.

ok rashad only managed to tko forrest after forrest took two rounds

happy?

evanskiss1zo9.gif

Roy Nelson isn't top 5.... His lost to the 3 best fighters his fought in the UFC.

Does he even have a top 10 win in the UFC?

Rashad is first on my list but Forrest is very close (but his sort of lost it since the Andy fight)

I think Maynard could be top 5 in that list soon I give him a great chance of beating bendo if he gets a shot.

I agree, Maynard is up there. He is still relevant in the title picture as well.

2) i could have sworn this was the most accomplished tuf participant, which i'm saying is rashad and you apparently agree with, so what is the problem?

happy?

evanskiss1zo9.gif

Not that i need your approval on it but yes. That's the way most people who aren't biased against Forrest would describe that fight. As 2 other posters in this thread did.

I think that I would flip Kos and Florian but overall a very good list TS.

happy?

evanskiss1zo9.gif

Even after a cocky taunt like that Griffin's first reaction after being knocked in and out of consciousness was to immediately go give Rashad a hug and congratulate him on his win. Yet i'm guessing you thought he ran out of the cage every fight.

Not that i need your approval on it but yes. That's the way most people who aren't biased against Forrest would describe that fight. As 2 other posters in this thread did.

most people would also say agree that forrest posed no threat and landed nothing of significance, never had any submission attempt, never got any take downs or anything

now let's not pretend you don't have your own biases

Even after a cocky taunt like that Griffin's first reaction after being knocked in and out of consciousness was to immediately go give Rashad a hug and congratulate him on his win. Yet i'm guessing you thought he ran out of the cage every fight.

i really don't think you should put words in my mouth

good list. thanks TS

what amazes me about the TUF fighters is how quickly I forget them.

most people would also say agree that forrest posed no threat and landed nothing of significance, never had any submission attempt, never got any take downs or anything

now let's not pretend you don't have your own biases

I think i come off pretty rational. Yes Forrest is my favorite fighter, but is Rashad not #1 on my list. Do i not state that he brutally finished Forrest to win the title and is overall the more skilled fighter. I admit all of that, yet you have a hard time admitting Forrest even gave him a fight. I never said Forrest was close to finishing Rashad, he wasn't but guess what took two rounds from one of the best fighters ever at 205 in the UFC before being finished, nothing to be ashamed of.

"Forrest gave me everything i could handle them first 2 rounds"
-Rashad in his interview with Rogan right after beating Forrest.

still no answers to my 2 questions huh?

good list. thanks TS

what amazes me about the TUF fighters is how quickly I forget them.

NP thanks. Yeah its amazing how many guys did well in the UFC from that original cast.

Forrest, Kenny, Diego, Leben, Koscheck, Bonnar, Quarry etc.

I think i come off pretty rational. Yes Forrest is my favorite fighter, but is Rashad not #1 on my list. Do i not state that he brutally finished Forrest to win the title and is overall the more skilled fighter. I admit all of that, yet you have a hard time admitting Forrest even gave him a fight. I never said Forrest was close to finishing Rashad, he wasn't but guess what took two rounds from one of the best fighters ever at 205 in the UFC before being finished, nothing to be ashamed of.

"Forrest gave me everything i could handle them first 2 rounds"
-Rashad in his interview with Rogan right after beating Forrest.

I'm completely logical and objective. Did I have a problem with Forrest being #2 on your list?

Let's recap once more since you keep on ignoring my points:

1) shoguntbone says he might put forrest above rashad
2) i said there's no reason to do that, it can't be justified
3) you jump in trying to being white knight for forrest's honour
4) you keep on dwelling on me hating forrest
5) i asked for example where i am hating him and said that this is not a thread about forrest, it's about the most accomplished tuf fighter (which you seem to forget and have made it into a forrest thread)

for the record i think forrest did a couple of pretty dick moves in that final fight with tito (running out of the cage and taking over that interview)

if you want to call me a hater for saying that, i gladly accept it

I'm completely logical and objective. Did I have a problem with Forrest being #2 on your list?

Let's recap once more since you keep on ignoring my points:

1) shoguntbone says he might put forrest above rashad
2) i said there's no reason to do that, it can't be justified
3) you jump in trying to being white knight for forrest's honour
4) you keep on dwelling on me hating forrest
5) i asked for example where i am hating him and said that this is not a thread about forrest, it's about the most accomplished tuf fighter (which you seem to forget and have made it into a forrest thread)

So i jumped into the middle of your guys conversation or whatever so what. Doesn't change the fact it was hard for you to give Forrest any props for that fight in which he was looking good against a better fighter.

He was one along with Diaz i was considering for the 5th spot. I love Maynard, and i agree with you.

Kenny's 3 title shots (not all deserved i know) and success (although relative in some) in different weight classes pushed him over for me.
Maynard beat Diaz, a Title Finalist, and has lost one fight; in his entire Pro career.
But good list.
I love Forrest, have not missed a Las Vegas Fight live. Rashad is a favorite as well.
Forrest should be at the top of any TUF List simply because he made it possible for TUF to continue, and thrive.

I put Bisping at # 3 even though he's never fought for a title.

for the record i think forrest did a couple of pretty dick moves in that final fight with tito (running out of the cage and taking over that interview)

if you want to call me a hater for saying that, i gladly accept it

I don't really care, if you honestly think Forrest was trying to "steal" Tito's moment than you really haven't followed Forrest's career at all. Forrest is an emotional fighter(crying after the Jardine loss, running after the Andy fight). This was another example of that, he wanted to prove he could finish Tito and when he couldn't and ended up going to a close decision it upset him. Being emotional as he is he went off the deep end a bit. Then the Interview i even thought was weird, still didn't see it as him trying to be disrespectful. He then apologized to Tito explaining his actions at the post fight presser, he doesn't like Tito but he wasn't trying to be disrespectful.

Forrest is known for being a respectful fighter, his track record shows that. Was very respectful in defeat to Tito the first time, Hugged Rashad, hugged Rampage, showed respect to Hector Ramirez post fight even though Hector refused to touch gloves.

And when Tito was talking about his "injures" to Rogan post UFC 106, the fans were booing the hell out of Tito and Forrest got on the mic and stood up for Tito stating its easy to get injured during training.

Walked back to the lockeroom with Franklin, i could go on and on.

The one that bugged me as a fan was the Silva one, but he made up for it in my eyes. Andy was at 106, Forrest post fight stated" I see Anderson, he broke me man, he broke me."

Forrest then backstage went up to Andy and apologized face to face.

Forrest is as respectful and humble as they come "I say it every time I aint that great but I'll fight anybody".

But being very emotional makes you do bone headed things from time to time, i don't fault him for that. I know he's a respectful fighter because I've seen all his fights.

Back