**Most Accomplished TUF Fighters Ever**

What would your top 10 LHW GOAT list look like? I like Forrest and think he's underrated on here but idk if I'd have him in top 10 LHW GOAT.

Top 10 imo (no order):
1. Shogun
2. Wanderlei
3. Chuck
4. Randy
5. Tito
6. Rampage
7. Rashad
8. Jones
9. Machida
10. Hendo

I guess Forrest can replace Machida idk.

lhw is stacked, no frank shammy??

in what way is forrest better or more accomplished than rashad?

He beat Rampage and Shogun back to back winning the LHW title. This was a rampage that didn't come back from doing a movie and last fight was at UFC 96. Don't act like it's impossible to do, but Rashad is still probably ahead.

What would your top 10 LHW GOAT list look like? I like Forrest and think he's underrated on here but idk if I'd have him in top 10 LHW GOAT.

Top 10 imo (no order):
1. Shogun
2. Wanderlei
3. Chuck
4. Randy
5. Tito
6. Rampage
7. Rashad
8. Jones
9. Machida
10. Hendo

Forrest is somewhere 10-15 for Best Light Heavyweights ever for me.

I'm not a fan of Roy, but it has nothing to do with him being fat haha. I don't like his beard but whatever. Like i said i would have him top 10 for sure, but the guys in the top 5 have accomplished a lot more than him imo. Roy and Forrest train together and are friends so he's fine by me.

Serra had a mediocre UFC run, but he also KO'd one of the all time greats of MMA to become the champ. He's gotta be on there.

Serra was put in a good position to have a strikers chance. I didnt think he was very deserving but thats how TUF works. Came into TUF after a loss to Karo, and after winning the belt, was 1-3 in the ufc only beating Trigg who was way out of his prime.

in what way is forrest better or more accomplished than rashad?

Its all in context of valuing wins, actually. That's why I said maybe, because it depends on how their wins are ranked, and most likely, its personal preference to the person that is ranking them.

For example, some people don't value Forrest's win over Shogun/Rashad's over Chuck as high because of their opponent's age, chin deterioration, injuries, etc.

Those are not my personal views, but some people have it that way.

Forrest is somewhere 10-15 for Best Light Heavyweights ever for me.

Yeah same here.

lhw is stacked, no frank shammy??

Hmm... idk. Great career and in top 15 but I would have a hard time putting him over the guys in my top 10. Definitely one of the pioneers of the sport and could definitley be argued over Machida, and few other guys but personally I would have him jsut outside the top 10

Top 10 imo (no order):
1. Shogun
2. Wanderlei
3. Chuck
4. Randy
5. Tito
6. Rampage
7. Rashad
8. Jones
9. Machida
10. Hendo

1a. Wand
1b. Chuck
2a. Rampage
2b. Shogun
5. Hendo
6. Jones (but this obviously isn't a permanent spot for him, since he keeps improving his resume)
7. Couture
8. Machida
9. Rashad
10. Tito or Forrest

I think Chuck/Wand are the two GOATs, but if you put a gun to my head, I can't go against Wand. The same sort of goes with the #2 slot. Rampage and Shogun are very even, but I give Rampage the edge for his longevity in the sport. I know I'll probably get flamed for having Tito so low, but he and Forrest have comparable top wins.

He beat Rampage and Shogun back to back winning the LHW title. This was a rampage that didn't come back from doing a movie and last fight was at UFC 96. Don't act like it's impossible to do, but Rashad is still probably ahead.

Forrest gets credit for beating shogun, Rashad sent Chuck on the fast track towards retirement let's call that a wash. Forrest barely eked out over rampage, whereas rashad dominated rampage.

Rashad also did this to Forrest:

Rashad-Forrest.gif

1a. Wand
1b. Chuck
2a. Rampage
2b. Shogun
5. Hendo
6. Jones (but this obviously isn't a permanent spot for him, since he keeps improving his resume)
7. Couture
8. Machida
9. Rashad
10. Tito or Forrest

I think Chuck/Wand are the two GOATs, but if you put a gun to my head, I can't go against Wand. The same sort of goes with the #2 slot. Rampage and Shogun are very even, but I give Rampage the edge for his longevity in the sport. I know I'll probably get flamed for having Tito so low, but he and Forrest have comparable top wins.

Not a bad list at all.

Rashad
Forrest
Kenflow
Kos
Diego
serra

Its all in context of valuing wins, actually. That's why I said maybe, because it depends on how their wins are ranked, and most likely, its personal preference to the person that is ranking them.

For example, some people don't value Forrest's win over Shogun/Rashad's over Chuck as high because of their opponent's age, chin deterioration, injuries, etc.

Those are not my personal views, but some people have it that way.

well very simply put, rashad destroyed forrest

Forrest gets credit for beating shogun, Rashad sent Chuck on the fast track towards retirement let's call that a wash. Forrest barely eked out over rampage, whereas rashad dominated rampage.

Rashad also did this to Forrest:

Rashad-Forrest.gif

Yeah but to anyone who saw that fight, Forrest handily won the first two rounds. Probably his best striking display ever (or one of them), but Rashad adjusted well and started to try and catch Forrest's kicks, got a few good shots in (on the ground) that dazed Forrest then finished him brutally. Good win for Rashad, but its not like Forrest wasn't in that fight.

Rashad and Koscheck should definitely top that list

Yeah but to anyone who saw that fight, Forrest handily won the first two rounds. Probably his best striking display ever (or one of them), but Rashad adjusted well and started to try and catch Forrest's kicks, got a few good shots in (on the ground) that dazed Forrest then finished him brutally. Good win for Rashad, but its not like Forrest wasn't in that fight.

I don't know what happened to Forrest. I think after that Silva demolishing he lost his heart

Rashad and Koscheck should definitely top that list

Koscheck never beat two #1 ranked opponents back to back like Forrest did. Not to mention Forrest won gold. Don't care if Kos has more wins, that doesn't make him more accomplished lol gtfo

Not to mention Forrest actually won TUF and was part of one of the biggest fights in UFC history (Forrest/Bonnar) how is Kos more accomplished lol

Last edited:
How many fighters does the UFC have at 125? He's in the top 5 by default.

Off the top of my head:

Mighty Mouse
McCall
Benavidez
Dodson
Urushanti
Cariaso
Uyenoyama
Phil Harris
Ulysses Gomez
Moraga
Lineker
Gaudinot
Tim Elliot
Jussier Da Silva

FLW got a good amount of fighters right now. It's just gonna take a while for them to become popular. Hopefully soon they will get Mamoru Yamaguchi, Darrell Montague and some other guys. Division will be stacked soon enough.

well very simply put, rashad destroyed forrest

It was a competitive fight until the TKO. I think most had Forrest ahead on the scorecards leading into the 3rd.

Rashad by far. Forrest just has too many brutal losses (including one to Rashad). With the exception of the first Tito fight all of Forrest's ufc losses have been by horrific tkos like Jardine, Rashad, Anderson and Shogun.

Back