**Most Accomplished TUF Fighters Ever**

Rashad by far. Forrest just has too many brutal losses (including one to Rashad). With the exception of the first Tito fight all of Forrest's ufc losses have been by horrific tkos like Jardine, Rashad, Anderson and Shogun.

Yes, that's why he is #1 on my list and Forrest is #2.

Rashad also got shadfaced, and beaten handily by Jones, but yes he has had the better more consistent career, not to mention a win over Griffin.

well very simply put, rashad destroyed forrest

No, no, see 76's and Det_'s posts above.

Forrest looked very good in that fight, then Rashad adjusted. It was competitive up until the finish.

Off the top of my head:

Mighty Mouse
McCall
Benavidez
Dodson
Urushanti
Cariaso
Uyenoyama
Phil Harris
Ulysses Gomez
Moraga
Lineker
Gaudinot
Tim Elliot
Jussier Da Silva

FLW got a good amount of fighters right now. It's just gonna take a while for them to become popular. Hopefully soon they will get Mamoru Yamaguchi, Darrell Montague and some other guys. Division will be stacked soon enough.

So, 14 guys [off the top of your head], and Dodson has beaten two, one not in the top ten, and another who was at one point ranked #1. Yeah, that's top 5 by default.

Not trying to sound like a dick, but in a division with less than 20 people, Dodson has a good chance of staying in the top 5.

So, 14 guys [off the top of your head], and Dodson has beaten two, one not in the top ten, and another who was at one point ranked #1. Yeah, that's top 5 by default.

Not trying to sound like a dick, but in a division with less than 20 people, Dodson has a good chance of staying in the top 5.

I never disagreed lol I was just listing off the FLW guys. And Dodson is top 5 mainly because he beat top 5 Jussier Da Silva. And yeah obviously since the division is small, beating 2 guys would put you in the upper part of the division.

TS put a pretty good list up, mine is just a little different.

1. Evans
2. Griffin
3. Serra
4. Gray Maynard
5. Kenny Florian

Honorable mentions to Koscheck, Diaz, and Bader.

TS put a pretty good list up, mine is just a little different.

1. Evans
2. Griffin
3. Serra
4. Gray Maynard
5. Kenny Florian

Honorable mentions to Koscheck, Diaz, and Bader.

Good list also, Gray was one of the guys i wanted to put in as well. Tough though.

Yeah but to anyone who saw that fight, Forrest handily won the first two rounds. Probably his best striking display ever (or one of them), but Rashad adjusted well and started to try and catch Forrest's kicks, got a few good shots in (on the ground) that dazed Forrest then finished him brutally. Good win for Rashad, but its not like Forrest wasn't in that fight.

Forrest wasn't "handily" winning anything, he might have been ahead on a scorecard but was never anywhere close to endangering rashad or even dominating him in those first two rounds. Rashad was trying to catch the timing, he did this with Chuck Liddell as well. I was one of the few on here at the time when the Chuck fight was announced that said Rashad can actually beat Chuck on the feet, whereas everyone and their moms were saying rashad was being fed to chuck (revisionists will now go on to tell you that chuck had lost his chin because of rampage, which isn't true).

It was a competitive fight until the TKO. I think most had Forrest ahead on the scorecards leading into the 3rd.

competitive sure for 2 rounds in a championship fight where rashad has wrestling and striking power advantage doesn't mean as much as if this was a typical 3 round fight.

No, no, see 76's and Det_'s posts above.

Forrest looked very good in that fight, then Rashad adjusted. It was competitive up until the finish.

i think my point still remains, rashad definitively beat up forrest and he has accomplished more than forrest

Forrest wasn't "handily" winning anything, he might have been ahead on a scorecard but was never anywhere close to endangering rashad or even dominating him in those first two rounds. Rashad was trying to catch the timing, he did this with Chuck Liddell as well. I was one of the few on here at the time when the Chuck fight was announced that said Rashad can actually beat Chuck on the feet, whereas everyone and their moms were saying rashad was being fed to chuck (revisionists will now go on to tell you that chuck had lost his chin because of rampage, which isn't true).

competitive sure for 2 rounds in a championship fight where rashad has wrestling and striking power advantage doesn't mean as much as if this was a typical 3 round fight.

i think my point still remains, rashad definitively beat up forrest and he has accomplished more than forrest

I've dealt with you before and know you don't like Forrest so i take your posts with a grain of salt. But I'm not disagreeing Rashad should be #1, or that Rashad brutally finished Forrest. But Forrest was winning that fight, easily. There is no way you give either of the first 2 rounds to Rashad. Forrest was landing double the significant strikes as Rashad was. I agree, he never put Rashad in danger but that doesn't matter he still was winning that fight.

**I said TUF WINNERS in the Title, not what i meant, Just most accomplished TUF contestants Ever in the UFC. Sorry about that**

Was wondering what you think the top 5 most accomplished TUF contestants/winners of all time are?

Based on what they accomplished fighting in the UFC.

Here is my top 5.

1. Rashad Evans-UFC Record 12-2-1, Season 2 TUF Winner. Former UFC Light Heavyweight Champion. Former TUF Coach.

*Key Wins-Michael Bisping, Chuck Liddell, Stephan Bonnar, Forrest Griffin, Thiago Silva, Rampage Jackson, Tito Ortiz, Phil Davis.*

2. Forrest Griffin-UFC Record 10-5, Season 1 TUF Winner. Former UFC Light Heavyweight Champion. Former TUF Coach.

*Key Wins-Stephan Bonnar twice, Shogun Rua, Rampage Jackson, Tito Ortiz twice, Rich Franklin.*

3. Matt Serra-UFC Record 7-7, Season 4 TUF Winner. Former UFC Welterweight Champion. Former TUF Coach.

*Key Wins-Georges St. Pierre, Frank Trigg, Chris Lytle, Ivan Menjivar, Yves Edwards.*

4. Josh Koscheck-UFC Record 15-6, Season 1 TUF contestant, Former UFC Welterweight title challenger. Former TUF Coach.

*Key Wins-Diego Sanchez, Dustin Hazelett, Chris Lytle, Yoshiyuki Yoshida, Frank Trigg, Anthony Johnson, Paul Daley, Matt Hughes.*

5. Kenny Florian-UFC Record 12-5, Season 1 TUF contestant. 3 time UFC title challenger.

*Key Wins-Sam Stout, Joe Lauzon, Roger Huerta, Joe Stevenson, Clay Guida, Takanori Gomi, Diego Nunes.*

Guys that were fringe for me, Nate Diaz, Michael Bisping, Gray Maynard, Diego Sanchez.

How would you rank the top 5 as far as accomplishment in the UFC?

I said TUF WINNERS in the Title, not what i meant, Just most accomplished TUF contestants Ever in the UFC. Sorry about that

Not that it matters in a popularity contest, but Gray Maynard has fought better competition, winning, and beat Florian bell to bell. lol

Your point does remain, but I don't agree with the fact that he "beat up" Forrest the whole fight. Rashad did dominate the 3rd, but that's all that either guy really definitively won.

I've dealt with you before and know you don't like Forrest so i take your posts with a grain of salt. But I'm not disagreeing Rashad should be #1, or that Rashad brutally finished Forrest. But Forrest was winning that fight, easily. There is no way you give either of the first 2 rounds to Rashad. Forrest was landing double the significant strikes as Rashad was. I agree, he never put Rashad in danger but that doesn't matter he still was winning that fight.

i never said rashad was ahead on the scorecard, i even conceded that forrest won the first two, but i countered your classification of forrest "handily" winning

i'm saying those two rounds are meaningless and moot unless you are implying rashad got a lucky shot ko on forrest (or some variation where if they did it 10 times forrest would come out on top more)

Not that it matters in a popularity contest, but Gray Maynard has fought better competition, winning, and beat Florian bell to bell. lol

He was one along with Diaz i was considering for the 5th spot. I love Maynard, and i agree with you.

Kenny's 3 title shots (not all deserved i know) and success (although relative in some) in different weight classes pushed him over for me.

Back