Moreno has 2 losses to Pantoja

UFC reject that won a B-league Bellator Belt.
That UFC reject is better than the UFC champ Moreno and would beat him again. Cry more shill

Moreno must be C tier then

i dont get the hype around moreno. he lost the 1st fight against figgy (if not for the knee to the cup) and his whole career wasnt anything that impressive neither. i doubt hes gonna hold onto the belt for more then 1-2 defences,hes just very beatable
He deserves any hype he gets because he just finished a champ that has never been finished. I don't hear people saying he's going to be one of the greats, but there's no denying he's elite. Almost everyone is beatable. Even GSP was finished twice. That doesn't mean he shouldn't get hype because he lost fights. Skills are skills.

i dont get the hype around moreno. he lost the 1st fight against figgy (if not for the knee to the cup) and his whole career wasnt anything that impressive neither. i doubt hes gonna hold onto the belt for more then 1-2 defences,hes just very beatable
What's not to get? His second UFC run has consisted of these 6 fights:

1. Draw with Askarov who was undefeated and still undefeated since then
2. Decisive win over Kai Kara France, a top prospect with a lot of hype going into that fight
3. Decisive win over Jussier Formiga, who is a really good experienced veteran and the only guy to have a W over Figgy at the time
4. Domination and finish of Brandon Royval, another top prospect with a lot of hype
5. Back and forth battle with Figgy ending in a draw, in one of the most entertaining fights you'll ever see
6. Dominated and finished Figgy, a champ who previously looked unbeatable in the division and had never been finished in his career

That's a pretty fucking good 6 fight run. Then you add in the fact that he's still only 27 years old and clearly seems to be getting better every single fight. I'd say it's pretty fair to have some hype around the guy.

That UFC reject is better than the UFC champ Moreno and would beat him again. Cry more shill

Moreno must be C tier then
Fighters improve, since neither is undefeated i wouldnt mind watching a rematch, Pettis moved to 135 tho.

no shame in those L's- pantoja is/was nasty and moreno was still growing in the sport

I’m down to see part 3

Pantoja is really good and we all know Moreno has improved a ton since their last meeting

What's not to get? His second UFC run has consisted of these 6 fights:

1. Draw with Askarov who was undefeated and still undefeated since then
2. Decisive win over Kai Kara France, a top prospect with a lot of hype going into that fight
3. Decisive win over Jussier Formiga, who is a really good experienced veteran and the only guy to have a W over Figgy at the time
4. Domination and finish of Brandon Royval, another top prospect with a lot of hype
5. Back and forth battle with Figgy ending in a draw, in one of the most entertaining fights you'll ever see
6. Dominated and finished Figgy, a champ who previously looked unbeatable in the division and had never been finished in his career

That's a pretty fucking good 6 fight run. Then you add in the fact that he's still only 27 years old and clearly seems to be getting better every single fight. I'd say it's pretty fair to have some hype around the guy.

won lfa title, it counts somewhat

Pantoja still could beat him but lately he has shitty cardio so he would gas Dada vs Kimbo style going into the last 3 rounds.

Got RNC'd on TUF and 30-26'd professionally

When was the last time the reigning champ was 0-2 with 2 decisive losses to a contender in the division? Hughes when Hallman beat him?
DC lhw champion over jones.

Kamaru Usman's lone pro MMA career loss is to Jose Caceres. The brother of Alex Caceres believe it or not.

Fighters improve.

At one point Dillashaw was 35 champ but had a ko loss to Dodson who was fighting a weight class down be then.

That was a pretty unique distinction
It's really not guys lose weight and jump divisions all the time. Dodson was a legit bw at the time. If say yair Rodriguez becomes champion he'd be in the same losing to Edgar. And flyweight is a fake size I've always believed they're bw on extreme cuts.

It's really not guys lose weight and jump divisions all the time. Dodson was a legit bw at the time.
For sure.

But how many times has there been a reigning world champion with a knockout loss to a fighter in the weight class below? Sure, it's happened a few times, but it's still fairly rare

UFC reject that won a B-league Bellator Belt.
Two UFC rejects who were FLWs won the BW belt with ease and outclassed every single top bellator BW. But the shill obviously forgets that <45>.
E5983461-3ED8-47AD-8CEB-7CF44C423D58.jpeg

Two UFC rejects who were FLWs won the BW belt with ease and outclassed every single top bellator BW. But the shill obviously forgets that <45>.
View attachment 861287
All these guys leave the ufc to become top BW, which again makes me wonder why flyweight exist they could have been BW in the UFC.

You sound very salty my friend why?

Back