Moreno has 2 losses to Pantoja

Got RNC'd on TUF and 30-26'd professionally

When was the last time the reigning champ was 0-2 with 2 decisive losses to a contender in the division? Hughes when Hallman beat him?
I guess styles makes fights because Moreno beat two guys in ortiz and figgy that Pantoja lost too.

All these guys leave the ufc to become top BW, which again makes me wonder why flyweight exist they could have been BW in the UFC.
I have a feeling those guys are using PEDs especially the Gooch he was a decision machine and that’s why the ufc didn’t want him back plus he’s a superstar in Japan and Rizin pays great jap fighters good money.

Fighters can learn new skills, techniques, improve their strength, polish up weaknesses, generally get better with experience. Why is this concept so difficult for some to understand?

Got RNC'd on TUF and 30-26'd professionally

When was the last time the reigning champ was 0-2 with 2 decisive losses to a contender in the division? Hughes when Hallman beat him?
DC the last time he was at LHW?

He brought it up to Moreno lmaooo even said he choked him one time and 30-26 the other

I thought that’s what he said, so now Moreno has to face his demon.

Good storyline to the fight. That’s gonna be a good fight for him.

Haven’t really seen someone destroy their demon since Rampage vs Wand 3.

Their first fight was pretty one sided. The rematch after Moreno had some experience under his belt was still one sided.
His first encounter with Figueredo caught me completely off guard with how well he performed.

Back