***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

Everyone's legacy, at this point.

Warriors beat them in '22.

eddie-bravo-eddie-bravo10p.gif

True but both Murray and MPJ missing. They never played each other in their respective prime, either way 2 all time greats.

I'm just having some fun.

It's just hilarious to see one team completely own another to this extent.

I'm just having some fun.

It's just hilarious to see one team completely own another to this extent.
Especially when its the Lakers and even more when a organic team powns a team that was put together instead of grown organically. Which is why i will always respect Curry more than Lebron. Steph never needed to put a team together to stack up the odds in his favor.

Especially when its the Lakers and even more when a organic team powns a team that was put together instead of grown organically. Which is why i will always respect Curry more than Lebron. Steph never needed to put a team together to stack up the odds in his favor.

Completely agree.

Especially when its the Lakers and even more when an organic team powns a team that was put together instead of grown organically. Which is why i will always respect Curry more than Lebron. Steph never needed to put a team together to stack up the odds in his favor.
Amen brother

ItS ALL DaRvIn HaMs FaUlT

I just rewatched the ending with the sound. I don't think I've ever heard a crowd so quiet.

Caldwell Pope should get a shirt made with this image and wear it every time his team beats Lebron.

maxresdefault.jpg

I just rewatched the ending with the sound. I don't think I've ever heard a crowd so quiet.
It’s the indifference of that crowd that shocked me. Being in LA I expected at least super loud booing but it’s like they weren’t even up for that. Nuggets really killed this team and its fans.

Four Merchant can't handle not having every call go his way. Worse than Lebron.

League will do nothing to him since he's a preferred player IMO.
You could easily make a 2 minute compilation just of this game of Embiid flopping to his butt it was enjoyable at first he got no calls but the refs remembered that is their MVP. He is usually not a dirty player just a foul merchant but this game he was Draymondesque in his play. Not just fouls but intentional and with intent to let out his frustration. Ive seen him be a bad sport but this was something else. Though player of the game was Kyle Lowry with a flying eye poke if Jon Jones saw that im sure he was proud.

Just a funny observation. What a crazy time that the NBA's best rookies/upcoming stars are named Victor and Chet? Is this 2024 or 1965?(Yeah! #IYKYK)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back